• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Converted (Petrol To Diesel) Kr42 Price, Procs And Cons

dinidusoft

Question

but i am not planning to change,

Front shell

front bumper

head light set :sad-smiley-066:

also i am planing to check about differential set and coil springs. but i don't think Cr42 and Noah have differences.

hey....to get a good look ,u hv to change normal lights to Cyrstal lights...and change the front bumper with fog lamps....

it will increase the value of da van.....

U can buy Crystal light set for around 35 000..

Nilantha

Where did you buy below items?

I asked one mechanic in Wannappuwa and he siad fully interior change need 2.5 lacks.

these days i am doing Noah conversion. i will put you that all in details. but it will take few days. because it is in progress.

i have CR42 1997 model original diesel Manual flat roof four door model. i am planning to dress it up with 1999 noha kit.

i already bought,

1. Noah interior set including roof cover, side boards, carpet, rear AC unit, room lights, seat belts, foot boards, door bee-dings and etc. 60,000/-

2. Original complete wiring harnesses - 10,000/-

3. CR42 Dashboard, including inner steel bar, front AC unit with climate controller - 20,000/-

4. complete Steering Column - 8,000/-

5. Rear door - 20,000/-

6. Front power door set with double power nickle power mirrors - 20,000/- ( i have two complete door sets. if some one want i can give you other set for 20,000/-)

7. left Side sliding power door - 8,500/-

8. Noah seat set 60,000/-

9. 7C Ac compressor - 8,000/-

10. complete Noah side glass set 15,000/-

11. CR41 original fog light set 7,000/-

12. Alow wheels with Goodyear tires 62,000/-

Tinkering works done buy one of my friend. but i gave him 20,000/-

my other friend going to do full paint i will put how cost it later.

Front shell

front bumper

i will post all pictures step by step later.

also i am planing to check about differential set and coil springs. but i don't think Cr42 and Noah have differences.

Edited by thusithasam

these days i am doing Noah conversion. i will put you that all in details. but it will take few days. because it is in progress.

i have CR42 1997 model original diesel Manual flat roof four door model. i am planning to dress it up with 1999 noha kit.

i already bought,

1. Noah interior set including roof cover, side boards, carpet, rear AC unit, room lights, seat belts, foot boards, door bee-dings and etc. 60,000/-

2. Original complete wiring harnesses - 10,000/-

3. CR42 Dashboard, including inner steel bar, front AC unit with climate controller - 20,000/-

4. complete Steering Column - 8,000/-

5. Rear door - 20,000/-

6. Front power door set with double power nickle power mirrors - 20,000/- ( i have two complete door sets. if some one want i can give you other set for 20,000/-)

7. left Side sliding power door - 8,500/-

8. Noah seat set 60,000/-

9. 7C Ac compressor - 8,000/-

10. complete Noah side glass set 15,000/-

11. CR41 original fog light set 7,000/-

12. Alow wheels with Goodyear tires 62,000/-

Tinkering works done buy one of my friend. but i gave him 20,000/-

my other friend going to do full paint i will put how cost it later.

Front shell

front bumper

i will post all pictures step by step later.

really appreciate your post. shall know where did you buy those things and contact no of person who make changes to the vehicle.

hey....to get a good look ,u hv to change normal lights to Cyrstal lights...and change the front bumper with fog lamps....

it will increase the value of da van.....

U can buy Crystal light set for around 35 000..

i bought Cr41 crystal light set for 15,000/- including 2 head lights and 2park lights. i already bought original fog light set. i will post pictures later.

what is 4.3:1 or 4.1:1? i will go to the shop that i buy Noah set and i will find out about this things.

sorry I meant to say they come with either 4.3:1 or 4.1:1 final drives. no point in asking the shop people. they won't know sh*t about diff ratios. I had a jolly good time matching 4.1:1 diffs for my 4wd

final drive is the gearing system you get in the differential and it further cuts down the gearing after the gearbox. so when a prop shaft turns 4.3 times in your cr41 the wheels turn once. its this ratio I cant recall from the top of my head. anyway don't worry about this since you are sticking to the g52 gearbox.

final drive is the gearing system you get in the differential and it further cuts down the gearing after the gearbox. so when a prop shaft turns 4.3 times in your cr41 the wheels turn once. its this ratio I cant recall from the top of my head. anyway don't worry about this since you are sticking to the g52 gearbox.

from where you get this information. i don't think this is correct. check this out. if have difference with CR42 and SR40 they show it here.

http://www.megazip.ru/ru/auto/toyota/view/475/4313/42601/408740#g408967

but they not mention any difference on differential.

you check, they have mention on this website difference between CR41 dashboard and CR42 dashboard. so if have differences between Cr42 and SR40 differential they have to have show it here.

from where you get this information. i don't think this is correct. check this out. if have difference with CR42 and SR40 they show it here.

http://www.megazip.r.../408740#g408967

but they not mention any difference on differential.

you check, they have mention on this website difference between CR41 dashboard and CR42 dashboard. so if have differences between Cr42 and SR40 differential they have to have show it here.

dude try toyodiy.com/parts

try to fix the Noah exteior parts as well, cause one thing i noticed in a van that was converted was that it felt too light for the power of the turbo engine, when i was doing around 80+ kmp/h it felt like the van was loosing control cause it didn't have enough weight

Hood

Side upholstery

I have other pictures. tel me how to upload. i have used over quota.

i think. its because of your image size.open images with paint and go to -> save as ->name.gif format. and save.

I have 5 door vehicle.how it fits with interior set?? and i need to buy power mirrors? does remote control power mirrors available? n please let me know the best place to buy.