• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Converted (Petrol To Diesel) Kr42 Price, Procs And Cons

dinidusoft

Question

Did you get the remote with the kit? and the rear a/c unit, is it climate control?

get a good person to wire this up cos some connection are missing

I'm jealous now cos I didn't get provisions for tweeters in my kit :P

yes it has the climate control. but i don't know whether it is working. no had remote control. if you had remote control can you please post a picture. i can find it out.

Its a square black key tag like thing a lot like the one you get with the montero. my importer told me apparently they get stolen at the harbor.

climate control will work provided you do the wiring properly and get a good a/c mechanic to hook it up to the compressor.

mine came with the original piping and wire harness and the stock body even had provisions to fit the pipes. So fitting it was pretty straightforward. If you get it working its a gem of a system. Only the most expensive Toyota Wagons came with rear climate control. Like the top end landcruisers and some of the upmarket vans. even the brand new montero never had this.

Nilantha, why didn't you do a deal with the parts dealer you bought your Noah kit from to buy back the surplus standard bits coming out of your van?

door sets i got from one of my friend. he send goods from japan. he gave me 2sets of power door. one i keep for me. other send i can sell if somebody want for reasonable price.

this silver set i can give. i already fixed white color door set for my van