• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sri Lanka Tourism For A Chauffeur Guide

Ian Chan

no body will pay you 30/= per KM. Few month a go it was around 23 to 26 per KM. it depend on the company.. just try with Walkers, Lanka vacation at Kollupitiya St'Anthony Street, Connaissance de cylon at WTC East Tower 11-4706400/ Aitkenspence at Vauxhall Street 11-2308308 and there are few more small companies too. you jest register with them free of charge. they will call you once they got a tour. normally from a one tour you may be able to earn 20000 - 30000 only from the car but don't worry, you'll be able to find some extra money from shops(Gems)and other places like pinnawala. if your lucky you'll be able to find 50000 - 60000 per tour. :sport-smiley-004: one tour will take 10 - 21 days. it depend. i have done this last year from my FB 15 and i Paid my Lease from that. but i didn't drive the car. i had to take a driver as i engaged with my job. if your planning to drive your self .....ha haaaa.... its f**king good job man.... just try... good luck...

Actually I just got a place that pays 32/= for a car less than 3 years old.. REDDOT.. But they say they give only about 2000 km for a month which isn't enough. So i am finding another place which pays atleast 28/= or 30/=... I'm hoping 2 drive my own car .. :-) Thanks for the Info and please let me know if u come across a company which pays so.. k.. Thanks Alot ;-)