• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

I Need Help To Buy A Car

ras_a_s

Question

Hi everybody,

I am a newbie and willing to buy a used car within the budget of 15-20 laks.This is gonna be my first car and I need your advice on this.

I have made some choices as per my budget and i need the recommendations from the experts.

1. Suzuki Alto

2.Nissan Cefiro

3.Toyota Passo

4.Nissan march beetle

Still I don't have any idea but as per the budgeted price I am looking into these vehicles.Please do advice and suggest me which is the good one which fits into my budget with good durability and fuel consumption.There should be a second hand value if I am planning to go for another one.

Thanks in advance.

Carbon B4 : I am thinking on Suzuki Swift as well.

What about Honda City which is made on 2000/2001 which fall in my budget range.

Also I need suggestion on Suzuki Wagon R which seems little bit bigger than Alto.

I am little bit confused with the selection and if I go for a good one then I will not upgrade by next year and if I go for a normal one then I have to upgrade next year.

Though I have the budget limitation of 2 million.

Looking for your advice experts....

Thanks again for sharing your valuable time with me.....

The Honda City is made in Tailand, and the wagon R in India. To be honest the build quality is very poor compared to even a used recon Jap import.

Just see for yourself and compare the Indian Alto to a Japa Alto, you will immediately notice the difference, only issue with the Jap alto is it does not have the rear crystal lights ....

Thanks for all,

This is awsome and gave me good ideas.I was not that much aware of vehicles other than having an idea to go for one.After all of your advice and ideas,now I have got some ideas.

I will reach Sri-Lanka by January and will start to look for Suzuki Zen Estilo or Suzuki swift or else Suzuki alto.

As well I have Nissan March,Toyota Passo in mind if it fits into my bugdet.

Hope things will go fine....

will meet you guys there in Jan....

Thanks for all,

This is awsome and gave me good ideas.I was not that much aware of vehicles other than having an idea to go for one.After all of your advice and ideas,now I have got some ideas.

I will reach Sri-Lanka by January and will start to look for Suzuki Zen Estilo or Suzuki swift or else Suzuki alto.

As well I have Nissan March,Toyota Passo in mind if it fits into my bugdet.

Hope things will go fine....

will meet you guys there in Jan....

Welcome back to Srilanka. Where are you situated at present. Good luck and happy new year in advance.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.