• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ford Capri's

Speed

Question

:lol: Hello People,

it's me again. This time it's about the Classic Ford Capri. After all, I don't know whether you got an idea of this fantastic vehicle. Somebody who's loving and knowing about this car please make your comments. Because I got an idea of buying this car and want to know more about this.

thanks.

5 answers to this question

The Capri was the what ford gave to Europe when it gave the Mustang to the US back in the 1970s. The capri looks a little similar to the mustang too.

BTW there was a totally restored one advertised on one magazine some time back.

Hey People,

thank you very much to all, I've heard that there are more than one model are available, means with different engine capacities. Ok, I got already some pics from the net. will go through the full specs through the net. If u can find any data, please advice .

regards, :P

I am not much of a Ford fan. In fact IMO they are a waste of time (no offence to Ford fans). This includes the after sales service they provide world over.

However, I have to admit that the Mustang (my personal favorite) and the Capri that came out in the mid 60's to the 70's were wonderful cars. Icons todate.

The 6cylinder Capri was a gem, but if you can get your hands on a V8, you would think you'd died and gone to heaven :lol:

Cheers

Duncan

TeamAutolanka

Duncan,

thanks a lot bro, got to find out more about this.... my first attempt was to buy a Mustang Fastback as it was my all time favourite car but unfortunately I've heard that there was only one known to us and the owner probably would never sell that beauty. So then I decided to go after this as this also got the looks like the Mustang. hence If you can find any news about a Mustang available in LK [in good condition or bad condition] please let me know.

thanks in advance,

I am not much of a Ford fan. In fact IMO they are a waste of time (no offence to Ford fans). This includes the after sales service they provide world over.

However, I have to admit that the Mustang (my personal favorite) and the Capri that came out in the mid 60's to the 70's were wonderful cars. Icons todate.

The 6cylinder Capri was a gem, but if you can get your hands on a V8, you would think you'd died and gone to heaven :angry:

Cheers

Duncan

TeamAutolanka

:):):angry::angry: