• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

I Finally Decided To Buy Toyota Ae 110 Or Misubishi Cs2 Or Cs3 Help Me On This

jayashantha12345

Thanks for the replies.

Today (on Sunday, 29th ), I went for these two cars.

01)toyota corolla ae 110 cristal light YOM=1999, milage 162000Km

this seller was telling lies. this car's Milage was 183,000. and he is not the registered owner. and he had only very few maintenance records. he ask 21.5Lacks, this is 99 se saloon version with rpm meter and rear head rest. i came with my friend who is expert in automobile, he recommends not to buy this car, after test drive. actually I also driven this car. yes it gave lots of noises while driving.

and sometimes seller is acting bump, he acts he dnst knw some things. when i ask is this original paint. he never did a correct direct answer.

we go around the car and find good sign of repainting. i found some power mirrors not working, even the car Horn is not working, when i asked why, he just saying may be a loose connection. I thought why this guy can not do a basic maintenance.

02) as per seller , corolla ae 110 se saloon L grade ( he said this and he said YOM 1997),

This is seller is top lier, the vehicle basic option such as PM, CL, Rectractable mirror not working, he said the paint is original. but we found it is not original paint. also as per my expert he said this car has found with accident, may not be a big one.

this car is little bit good compared to above one. he asked 20.5 lacks negotiable.

this car suspension, engine is in good condition. but seller previously told he is the registered owner. but when i visited there. he told he is not the owner. and he told lots of lies. but we know those are lies.

interesting this is, as I am always searching in AL website. I was very familiar with this car. and i was correct . this is the car. http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=62962

he told he is using this car for four years, but this ad was here on 11/11/16. so this has 3 owners.

Finally I decided to search more cars. today i got good experience and I think this will help to the others who read autolanka forums.

thank you guys. and be with me until i buy a good car.

I think over 2 mil is way too much for even a crystal light AE110. You can even get a decent diesel 110 for that price. Reasonable prices will be around 18 for a pre face lift (non crystal light) and 19 (crystal light).

Also I saw some CE110's around 18.5 in the h*tad, so the AE110 should be less than that. And try to buy from the genuine owner. Never trust those re-sellers.

Edited by Amila G