• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

I Finally Decided To Buy Toyota Ae 110 Or Misubishi Cs2 Or Cs3 Help Me On This

jayashantha12345

Dear all AL members

I have done lots of reading through the AL forums and gained lots of knowleage.

Now I finalized my decision to buy a second hand car .

those will be

01: Toyota AE110 YOM 1999

02: Mitsubishi CS2 or CS3

please help me to figure out

the normal market prices for above car ?

Options available for Mitsubishi CS2 or CS3 ?

and any other things should I consider ?

Pls help me guys.

Thank you.

Dear all AL members

I have done lots of reading through the AL forums and gained lots of knowleage.

Now I finalized my decision to buy a second hand car .

those will be

01: Toyota AE110 YOM 1999

02: Mitsubishi CS2 or CS3

please help me to figure out

the normal market prices for above car ?

Options available for Mitsubishi CS2 or CS3 ?

and any other things should I consider ?

Pls help me guys.

Thank you.

glad you gained knowledge through AL and finally made up your mind. :)

afiak the Corolla 110 facelift (Crystal light) goes anywhere between 1.9m to 2.2m.

Lancer CS2 is the 1500CC and theCS3 wold be the 1600CC, for more information about CS3 Check this out.

I very much prefer the exterior and interior looks of the lancer instead of the dull looking 110, but when it comes to fuel efficiency, spare parts and resell I would choose the 110.

Been using the ae110 for 10+ years now and all i can say is that it is a solid car. Honestly i think itll run forever. Its very reliable, fuel efficient (ours is auto and it does 8kmpl with AC on) and i think its one of the best looking cars from that era. Go for the corolla man.

Been using the ae110 for 10+ years now and all i can say is that it is a solid car. Honestly i think itll run forever. Its very reliable, fuel efficient (ours is auto and it does 8kmpl with AC on) and i think its one of the best looking cars from that era. Go for the corolla man.

Once I had a 110, 275,000km run. Auto gear, and does 10kmp/l in city driving. 8kmp/l is bit low. By the way this car was not serviced properly as well. Was with me as a backup car from a renting place.

you cant call 8kmpl fuel efficent.... maybe in rich peoples language you can.

it;ll be nearly 13 years old so most of them should have done more than 150,000km. remember that we cant trust the odo meter, most of the time it will be altered. Look at the maintenence records, if the car has been maintained properly milage wont be an big issue.

• Like 1

it;ll be nearly 13 years old so most of them should have done more than 150,000km. remember that we cant trust the odo meter, most of the time it will be altered. Look at the maintenence records, if the car has been maintained properly milage wont be an big issue.

Agree, look at the maintenance record...............

I have seen some XE saloon 110 owners saying that it has Retractable mirrors. but i read forums () and as per that. it wont happen.

any expert here let me know clear idea about this versions. I go through this too. http://www.cars-directory.net/specs/toyota/sprinter/ but it is difficult get a idea abt this difference.. are there any wesites (for reading ) to learn these in clear manner. pls

Rgds

Jaya

I have seen few XE Saloons but non of them had retractable mirrors, probably a after market fix or maybe they are talking about SE Saloon?

Corolla XE Saloon limited & Sprinter XE vintage limited has retractable mirrors. The one I had was a XE saloon limited, & it was with retractable mirrors

The fuel efficiency it only seems to be off by 1-2 kmpl so im not worried. As for the milaege our car has done 147,000km and my dad bought it recon. The corolla has a legendary local status man, so many people have told us that if we ever decide to sell it should be gone in 1-2 days. Even when my dad goes to the petrol shed the guys over there want to know if we want to sell the car.

The fuel efficiency it only seems to be off by 1-2 kmpl so im not worried. As for the milaege our car has done 147,000km and my dad bought it recon. The corolla has a legendary local status man, so many people have told us that if we ever decide to sell it should be gone in 1-2 days. Even when my dad goes to the petrol shed the guys over there want to know if we want to sell the car.

If you are happy with 1-2kmp/l off it is up to you. I know a few 110s in the same range and Auto. All 10+ for City driving. The one I had was a 275,000km on the ODO. Still did 10+ in heavy traffic.

By the way your 8-9 can be a sign of some inefficiency in fuel or air intake system. Better have a look at it.

If you are happy with 1-2kmp/l off it is up to you. I know a few 110s in the same range and Auto. All 10+ for City driving. The one I had was a 275,000km on the ODO. Still did 10+ in heavy traffic.

By the way your 8-9 can be a sign of some inefficiency in fuel or air intake system. Better have a look at it.

Thank you for the heads up man, will tell my dad to get it checked out.

thanks

maintenance records available

I have found two car (ae 110 ), i will go to see it tomorrow( sunday )

01)

toyota corolla ae 110 cristal light YOM=1999, milage 162000Km , second owner, Se saloon, white colour,

and here , seller ask me to give a offer.

02)

as per seller , corolla ae 110 se saloon L grade ( he said this and he said YOM 1997), i guess YOM and Version of corolla is not matched.

142000KM, Perl white, original paint. only battery and tires are replaced, maintenance records available.

this second seller is also asking to give me a offer..

Could you please help me to give them a offer.

thanks a lot and hope your early reply to this.

both of them should be facelifted (crystal light) you cant rely on the odo so check the maintenence records and do a test run, take another one who knows about cars to assist you. also check the body work for corrotions and damages etc those so called original paint turns out to be the 3rd or 4th paint sometimes. Im no expert but if every thing is in good condition, and If they are AUTO, I would give 2.15m offer for the 1st car and abt 1.9 for the 2nd (considering the YOM) imo anything over 2.25 is too much for a 110. Dont be ain a hurry take your time and search well. Good luck :)