• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Who Are The Worst Drivers In Sl Or Wherever You Are?

Dominic

Worst Drivers  

196 members have voted

1. 1. Who are the worst drivers in SL ?

• Three Wheel Drivers
    • Bus Drivers (Pvt)
    • Bus Drivers SLTB
    • Van Drivers (School)
    • Van Drivers (Office)
    • Motorcyclists
    • Old People who do 20km/h in the middle of the road
    • Other (Pls Specify)

Personally Id have to go with Bus Drivers and 3 wheel drivers simply because they have no regard whatsoever for any law.

I think 3 wheelers are a menace to society and should be restricted. With the new budget allowing relief to three wheel drivers thats not gonna happen which is a big mistake. I mean what is more annoying than a jacka$$ 3 wheel driver who cuts into you in traffic, looks you dead in the eye and smiles ? People like that scare me because of the vast absence of common sense it seems humans are capable of pocessing.

Most bus drivers (99%) just have very small brains and cant help themselves driving like idiots. They were just born that way.

What do you guys think ?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u missed one option...ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!

U missed another one. Lady drivers :lol:

Peace, Judy. Don't wear the cap if it don't fit :lol: And 4 ur peace of mind, my vote is for private bus drivers. Specially those on long distance routes like Galle and Matara.

Y da street racers, they are the worst no concern for human life property anything... :lol: therez only one vote for other category so far thatz mine, nd thatz for the god damn street racers!!! I also happen to be street racing at times :lol: ... well our dragz aren't street races as such coz we look out for public vehicles b4 holding races nd is quite safe for the public... :lol:

guys...

i was looking for "female drivers" to vote for.. didnt find one.. so i went with Pvt. Bus drivers.. cos you cant exactly show brute force against them... a simple tap on the side of your car's side by one of those guys and you are seriously messed up..

wel i think the ladiees are wurst

HEHE I WONDER IF JUDYY GOT HER 4x4 I want a race if she did

GUYS I AM WEST COAST CUSTOMS (Noahman) SUMTHIN HAPPENED TO MY PROFILE

The reason I did not put lady drivers is that some of them are pretty good.

I was driving down parliament road a couple of days ago on my way home and got passed by this chick in a 323 who drove very well actually. Ofcourse I couldnt be sure because I was not in the car but she looked a good driver.

I was driving down parliament road a couple of days ago on my way home and got passed by this chick in a 323 who drove very well actually. Ofcourse I couldnt be sure because I was not in the car but she looked a good driver.

Errrr... aren't there two things called rules and exceptions :lol: which one does the 323 lady fall into you decide

hey man,

there may be good lady drivers.. but percentage wise a higher perentage of BAD DRIVERS are WOMEN, and a HUGE percentage of WOMEN are BAD DRIVERS....

you just hapen to find one that fell in to the TINY minority of good female drivers.. hehehee!

And I’m sure all of you have been stuck behind a lady driver on a not-so-wide road, that her vehicle can easily pass through with another vehicle coming her way.. yet she’s nearly standing still with like at least one or two feet between the vehicles…

And not to mention turning onto a busy main road from a by-lane.. they wait for like all traffic to come to a standstill for them to move forward…

And hey you must admit women tend to travel in the center of the road (where they’re clear of all cyclists and pedestrians) but blocking up all the traffic behind them…. Hey I have nothing against omen (or even men) driving slow.. its just that they shouldn’t be a nuisance to other drivers..

hey man,

there may be good lady drivers.. but percentage wise a higher perentage of BAD DRIVERS are WOMEN, and a HUGE percentage of WOMEN are BAD DRIVERS....

you just hapen to find one that fell in to the TINY minority of good female drivers.. hehehee!

And I’m sure all of you have been stuck behind a lady driver on a not-so-wide road, that her vehicle can easily pass through with another vehicle coming her way.. yet she’s nearly standing still with like at least one or two feet between the vehicles…

And not to mention turning onto a busy main road from a by-lane.. they wait for like all traffic to come to a standstill for them to move forward…

And hey you must admit women tend to travel in the center of the road (where they’re clear of all cyclists and pedestrians) but blocking up all the traffic behind them…. Hey I have nothing against omen (or even men) driving slow.. its just that they shouldn’t be a nuisance to other drivers..

Actually, its kinda unfair to talk percentages like that. After all, ALL the bad bus drivers, three wheeler drivers, and office van drivers are guys. U get good women drivers, u get bad women drivers, like u get good guy drivers and bad guy driver. There have been plenty of times that I have experienced what u say above. There have also been plenty of times that I have experienced what u said and it turned out to be a guy :P

That said, the majority of the women that I know personally who drive, and that I have ridden with, have been the sort where I am nervous to ride with. :P

How sweet of you to stand up for us women drivers Praveen (Ma Hero) !!! :P

Hey can I sorta be your chauffer for a day, just to see if you get all nervous.....muhahahahaha :P (Plz, ppl, dont get all twisted minded, I meant exactly what I wrote)

:P

Actually, its kinda unfair to talk percentages like that. After all, ALL the bad bus drivers, three wheeler drivers, and office van drivers are guys. U get good women drivers, u get bad women drivers, like u get good guy drivers and bad guy driver. There have been plenty of times that I have experienced what u say above. There have also been plenty of times that I have experienced what u said and it turned out to be a guy :P

That said, the majority of the women that I know personally who drive, and that I have ridden with, have been the sort where I am nervous to ride with. :P

well, most of the time busses and three wheelers are annoyihg cos they want to get ahead of other vehicles before we do or faster...

but when it comes to being stuck behin a vehicle thats going too slow (while having lots of open road ahead of it) or being stuck behind a car thats not moving forward cos th edriver is scared to enter the main road, the driver is a WOMAN.. i know, there are good women.... but still they dont outnumber the bad..

How sweet of you to stand up for us women drivers Praveen (Ma Hero) !!! :P

Hey can I sorta be your chauffer for a day, just to see if you get all nervous.....muhahahahaha :P (Plz, ppl, dont get all twisted minded, I meant exactly what I wrote)

:P

hey Jud,

no offense mam.. just that this is what i've realized... 'm sure you might be a wonderful driver.. but still, ther are not-so-good female drivers on the roads...

I HATE LADY DRIVERRRSSS..SPECIALLY MY COUSIN sis ..

SHe goes at 130 in her toyota vitz and damn pulls the handbrakes in corners (TYRES ,handbrakes n clutch..Stinksss like hell)

SORRY .com

I HATE LADY DRIVERRRSSS..SPECIALLY MY COUSIN sis ..

SHe goes at 130 in her toyota vitz and damn pulls the handbrakes in corners (TYRES ,handbrakes n clutch..Stinksss like hell)

SORRY .com

Damn I like her and unconditionally propose to marry her ... :lol:

Ah. bugger it. Can't get my earlier login to work.

I hate three wheel drivers. I'd squish them if the law allowed me to.

yup.

and nissan drivers.

Don't worry I'm not referring to Skyline owners, just the people who drive sunnys and charge around like maniacs.

hey man,

On the contrary. The majority of idiots on our road are men. Women drivers are slow and sometimes confused but the majority of them are decent, law abiding, and have manners.

The worst kind are those 'busy office executives' in the five o-clock rush, driving on the wrong side of the road, flashing their lights and trying to break the land speed record in a beat up japanese reject..

Damn I like her and unconditionally propose to marry her ... :lol:

I know this crazy chick who used to do hundred plus in a daihatsu charade. She drove me a couple of times and I swear I nearly had a heart attack every time.

Still, I admire her spirit. Nice body too..

I hate Three wheel dummies, they are the idiots on da road, some bugger doesnt got license and some drunk.

u know what,

they use road lane dividers as a guide line to their destination and keep their front tyre on top of it and its end up as they are in da middle of the road. when ever i see some three wheeler try to overtake me i never give him chance thats mee.

one day im in nugegoda just passed the railway crossing and towards super market. and its traffic and this bustard came from wrong side and stop in front of me and try to cut in front of me bcoz oncoming traffic. and its went on my nerves so i didnt give him a inch final the bugger sreamed at me and went woosh on wrong side my luck, a cop saw the bugger and whistle and stop him and asked him to go back and step back in da Q. i was very happy and the ppl inside three wheeler get outside and screamed the bugger and went. so i personally dont like three wheel buggers.

but sorry if there are good three wheeler drivers. but i never scene them. :lol:

I agree with you although I currently live in Canada I have visited Sri Lanka quite a few times for work and pleasure, but I do agree 3 wheel drivers are very annoying and they come into your blind spot I hate that. I drive a BMW 6 series here in Canada.

NDG

Toronto,Canada

Bus drivers and three wheelers are worst !!!!

atleast you can take a control over other drivers except those two.

I respect old lorry drivers for the way they get a side of the road at the right place by giving you a hand signal to pass. They react at your head flash.

I have left tyre marks on the road several times just because of handy "U" turns by Three wheelers. Many threewheelers got no idle, so u have to wait until they crank start at trafic lights.

Women drivers are bad at junctions, sometimes they are not sure which way to turn !!

3W are manace but the bus drivers are the worst.

My relatives car met with an accident at Kamburugamuwa, Matara. It was hit by a Private bus and a passenger has told that the bus dirver has several times taken over other buses with his head lights off so that the driver in the bus in front will not see that another bus is overtaking. Luckily only two persons were there and both escaped with minor injuries. All they can remeber is that a bus coming ahead with only lights inside. Car has suddenly seen the bus coming in the dark and swirled in to the drain but the bus has hit the drivers door. Luckily no body was there in the rear seat. This happened at about 8:30pm and not late night. A photo of the car is attached.

IF YOU SEE A BUS COMING AHEAD WITHOUT HEAD LIGHTS HE IS OVERTAKING ANOTHER BUS TO TAKE THE TURN AND WILL SMASH ANYTHING MOVING IN OPPOSITE DIRECTION. GET OUT OF THE ROAD ASAP (WITH OR WITHOUT YOUR VEHICLE)