• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Is A Good First Car To Buy For Less Than 1.2 Million ?

ABR

Question

Hello to all members of Autolanka. :). My first post here on this website, here it is

Well, the time has come for me to buy my first car..what is a good car to buy for less than 1.2million? I dont know much about cars but i have always wanted a 97 honda civic or a evo 3.. but that is out of my budget now that vehicle prices are sky high these days. So, can someone suggest a good car for me? i wouldnt mind a sports model as long as its less than 1.2 million and has a good second hand market

thanks

edit - so many typos..sorry about that. i found a corolla ae86 for 6 laks is that a good car? can i find parts for it in kandy? what about honda beat (1991)

? hope someone can answer my thread..thanks again!

Edited by ABR

11 answers to this question

@jdnet - Yes, I dont know how my question in the original post could possibly confuse you? Oh well, try again and see if you can figure it out.

@hhrxz - No thanks bro,

At the moment I am interested in

honda beat YOM 1991 -

starlet ep91

ae86 corolla

Hope someone can tell me which one to go for and why. Cheers

You won't find an EP91 Starlet in good condition for 1.2 Million. I really doubt even if a 2-door one would go for that price. However, considering the spares availability and relatively low maintenance compared with age, that would be a good option. You could also consider EP82 Starlet GT.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Honda Beat a 650 CC Keicar? DO u think that's a good idea? I have no idea about spares availability either.

Again, AE86 is a legend but anyone who has a well maintained specimen wouldn't really part with it for cheap.

Edited by Crosswind

@jdnet - Yes, I dont know how my question in the original post could possibly confuse you? Oh well, try again and see if you can figure it out.

@hhrxz - No thanks bro,

honda beat YOM 1991 -

starlet ep91

ae86 corolla

honda beat YOM 1991 - Bad idea... :punish2:

starlet ep91 - starlet gt would do.. :sport-smiley-004:

ae86 corolla - economical and practical.. :grinning-smiley-003:

@hhrxz - No thanks bro,

honda beat YOM 1991 -

starlet ep91

ae86 corolla

honda beat :S bro y dnt lyk an honda eg8 its realy a good looking car....ae86??? god

@hhrxz - No thanks bro,

honda beat YOM 1991 -

starlet ep91

ae86 corolla

I second the 86 it is a light beast that sure can drift but can easly can get damaged from the conditions of the road

:):D