• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need A Genuine Mechanic For Mazda Astina..

ShanNew

dear friends I'm new for cars and I gota Mazda Astina recently. there are some problems with her...I need a genuine mechanic..it is best if they are around Boralesgamuwa, Piliyandala , Maharagama....

My problems...

leak in clutch fluid.prepared 3 times so far...

heating when driving with AC..need a good AC mechanice too...

my mechanic can sort out both your issues. but the chap is in seeduwa. take my ford there and he has sorted everything out for me.

leak in clutch fluid, most probably is bas seals in either the master pump or the slave... or in some cases...both

pretty easy repair...

heating issues with ac...there might be a chance where the AC compressor not cutting off after reaching cooler temps. if the compressor runs constatnly there's excessive load on the motor making it overheat. Most of the time, this too isn't a hard nut to crack.

Im sure other forum members will chime in with details for mechanics around your area....

Hi my mechanic lives in Kottawa and I take my Mazda BG to him. He is working in A*W and for private jobs only available on weekends. And most of the time you'll need to call him for an appointment. But the guy is really good on mechanical side. If you need his contact no pm me I'll send it to you.

And FYI I had the issue of clutch not engaging, which found out that my master and slave pumps are worn out. Repair kit didn't worked so I had to replace both pumps, which cost around 17k if I can remember correctly.