• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Suzuki Liana

neeth

Question

dear experts,

i am willing to by a suzuki liana sedan car as my first vehicle very soon.

but i have no clear idea about this vehicle.

as this is not very common in sri lanka could you pls add ur thoughts...

y this car's 2nd market price is less so?is there any technical faults?

5 answers to this question

The liana is a bad choice. i use my uncles one for some time now and i don't have much complain about it.

• its spacious. (leg space and boot space)
  • if its a auto, it does around 8-10kmpl (don't know about manual)
  • the car has good pulling power (if its a 1.5 or a 1.6)
  • good ride comfort. has a bit of a high seating position
  • the car can be a bit jerky in high speeds

i didn't meet with any electrical or mechanical problems yet. the car is very reliable for me. Worth the money

Well, not that I want to conflict the opinion of schiffer, but a few Lianas I knew were not very good partners to the owners. The most common problems were on bad fuel, noisy and hard suspension and mount worn outs before crossing the 50k Mark. But EOD, it is the maintenance also. Yet, these cars I knew were all, export models, so I feel a JDM (AERIO)ight fare better though they aren't the best lookers compared to It's export counterpart. So, keep digging for info. But the agents are not very friendly to the pockets, so I usually stay away from suzus though how much irresistible they are. :0)

Edited by Warlord

Hi, I drive a 2006 1.3 litre manual. Not a dream car. I have used Mazda 323 manual 1.3 litre (YOM 1999) & nissan pulsar 1.5 before and this is no where near those cars when it comes to drive quality, suspension, cabin noise (liana's glove compartment mointors & records quality of tarmac), cost of spares etc. Driving in traffic is a task, the moment rpm comes close to 1000 you have to switch to first. If you are on a smooth road with less traffic it is a different story. Tks.

O,o maybe this is why, the liana i use dosent give me much of this trouble.

a negativity i faced is the fuel meter has a mind of its own. sometimes it has fuel. sometimes its blinking and telling me, there not much fuel left

MAIXP.jpg