• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Clutch Plate ,pressure Plate For Mazda 323 Bg

Nimz77

Please advise me which is better clutch p,pressure plate for mazda 323 bg?

Exedy Clutch?

Exedy and Daikin are both fairly reputed brands, but given an option I would go for Exedy as it has more pedigree as a clutch brand. The thing to watch out for is fakes. Also with things like clutches, always compare with the price of a genuine product and if the price difference is affordable go for a genuine. It is also advisable to check your flywheel and pressure plate and replace or face if necessary when replacing a clutch.

Daikin and exedy are the same! others that are similar are Aisin clutch and PHC.Valeo they are all good, depends on which brand a person would prefer. Aisin is the more premier brand, PHC.Valeo been the cheaper alternative. All 3 of them are OEM brands.

once you remove your clutch or pressure plates check which brand of plates you have used. i have faced to an issue after replacing clutch plates where earier used excedy & newly i replaced them with aisian. it started to give me a vibration when releasing the clutch & had to replace them all with excedy again.after isssue was ok. just FYI.........