• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Kdh201- Black Smoke

thilinank

Question

I have a toyota hiace kdh201 and its dpf was deleted. At arround 6 months After delete the DPF it began to emmit black some. then the EGR, exhaust manifold, turbo and injectors were cleaned. now again it emits black smoke when engine rev. it's only 1 month since the system cleaned by mechanic.

Do anyone know why this is happenning. I'm using Super diesel.

Thanks.

9 answers to this question

I think the problem is deleting the DPF

Yes, it's one problem. When the engine rev higher the black smoke is massive. I've never seen that on my old 1999 5L Hiace. What about the kdh200 model with 2500cc engine that doesn't come with a DPF.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Mahasen3000" data-cid="250331" data-time="1383099709"><p>

I have the same kind of problem with mazda bongo, black smoke & oil level drop<br />

sorry I don't know how to check the intake manifold in kdh<br />

please check the turbo? & did you replace the injector seals during the injector cleaning process?</p></blockquote>

Finally got rid of the problem. Just reved hard while driving in the morning(becouse theres not much vehicles on the road.). Saw a massive black smoke comming out. After got back to home, put the van in idle (neutral) and rev hard few more times. Black smoke reduced gradually. now it's just alil bit of smoke. Thanks guyz.

As i think the problem couse by driving the vehicle under speed for a long time(in months). Carbon get diposite inside the exhaust(becouse of the low exhaust temprature, carbon deposites won't get burn).

Anyway thanks everyone....!!! :D :D