• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Which Is The Best Car For Buying Range Under 20 - 24 Lacks?

chamaldf

Dear Guys,

I had Nissan FB 15 Cars. When I sold one again bought another FB15. Like wise I had 5 cars once at a time. So I need to go for new car.

Most probably manufacture year 2005 or later. I assume that such a car has less repairs to get it perfect condition.

Please can anybody answer my questions regarding Suzuki Swift Beetle 2007.

1) Good resale value?

2) What about the fuel Consumption?

3) Lack of spare parts?

4) Any unique trouble for this car itself?

I liked to have a Viva Elite car too. But most of them said it has no resale value and much comfortable even though it has a fuel efficient car.

Guys, any suggestions are really appreciated.

Cheers!

Chamal

Machan all the cars that you have asked about have been discussed before. Please search the forum for the information you want and if you have any question tag onto one of those threads. Also there are threads on recommendations for vehicles in or close to your budget. Read those too.

This is how you search:

http://forum.autolanka.com/topic/15808-how-to-search-on-autolanka/

edit:

May I humbly request other forum members NOT to reply on this thread. It's nothing against the OP, but merely trying to help encourage good forum practices.

Edited by Watchman
  • Like 1