• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Import Tax For Toyota Aqua And Axio Hybrid

thara272

Question

4 answers to this question

HI welcome to the forum!

For faster results and to get all the information people have shared about your topic you can do a search on AL like this

And you'll fine som.ething like this

https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=site%3Aautolanka.com+hybrid+tax&oq=site%3Aautolanka.com+hybrid+tax&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i58.7103j0j7&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

• Like 1

Get the import tax value from a clearing agent. import tax calculated to the maximum of CIF value of car or the agent price of the car.

what people do is make the CIF value less than agent price. agent price (with depreciation value according to the year of car) is the minimum you can go when applying tax. for hybrids as i know its 60% of value.

• Like 1

Get the import tax value from a clearing agent. import tax calculated to the maximum of CIF value of car or the agent price of the car.

what people do is make the CIF value less than agent price. agent price (with depreciation value according to the year of car) is the minimum you can go when applying tax. for hybrids as i know its 60% of value.

thanx a lot

HI welcome to the forum!

For faster results and to get all the information people have shared about your topic you can do a search on AL like this

And you'll fine som.ething like this

https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=site%3Aautolanka.com+hybrid+tax&oq=site%3Aautolanka.com+hybrid+tax&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i58.7103j0j7&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

thanx but updated knowledge is not there :-)