• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Lense Spray

ash

Hey I wil not mind some of this as well.. Can you get it here? and are there any adverse side effects after using this??

It gives real nice effect on the rear lights. The only disadvantage is; more coats u put, less visible ur lights get. Especially in the day time but not much of a problem in the night. But 1-2 coatings won’t give a prob. normally won’t fade or peel. A clear coating will ensure there'll be no fading what-so-ever. I have seen the spray for the headlights as well. They stand extreme heats.

Any help guys.... :action-smiley-060:

It gives real nice effect on the rear lights. The only disadvantage is; more coats u put, less visible ur lights get. Especially in the day time but not much of a problem in the night. But 1-2 coatings won't give a prob. normally won't fade or peel. A clear coating will ensure there'll be no fading what-so-ever. I have seen the spray for the headlights as well. They stand extreme heats.

Any help guys.... :action-smiley-060:

I'm actually interested in using it on the headlights...

i don't think the police will be too happy with that

Thought the cops only get upset when ur lights are too bright? Like when u drive with foglights? One of my friends got stopped for having his driving lights on, but he shaped that up. I was rather amused that they stop guys for having light on below the bumper level but allow buses and lorries with their lights 5 feet off the ground (and above eye level for most car drivers)

Does it include the factory fitted Fog lamps as well?

As far as I know, nope. Since our brilliant cops don't know the difference between driving lights and fog lights, I find it easier to say factory fitted if they ask on mine. Only happened once tho :action-smiley-060:

As far as I know, nope. Since our brilliant cops don't know the difference between driving lights and fog lights, I find it easier to say factory fitted if they ask on mine. Only happened once tho :D

The factory argumnet should hold for me as well.. but the last thing I need is to get copped for fogs and my barrel!! :action-smiley-060:

Anyways Its a decent law in some ways.. I've seen enough of morons driving around with yellows in the city. Crystal 'fogs' should not be held as an issue though.

i don't think the police will be too happy with that

he he I anyway got factory coated ones. I think even Peri's has the same.

Carefull with it. The recent black tail lights i got, got me into trouble as the police warned that it is confusing. Becuase the signal light is same as brake light. And what I did is modify the 2nd break light as an individula signal light. Now its ok...

Thought the cops only get upset when ur lights are too bright? Like when u drive with foglights? One of my friends got stopped for having his driving lights on, but he shaped that up. I was rather amused that they stop guys for having light on below the bumper level but allow buses and lorries with their lights 5 feet off the ground (and above eye level for most car drivers)

im sure if there's a law for too much brightness then there should be a law for not having enough brightness. since pila always get into trouble coz of his barrel cops will have a field day when he get the lights done.

as far as i know it is illegal to drive in city limits with your high beams on.

as far as i know it is illegal to drive in city limits with your head lights on.

ha ha ha!! Good one!! If that one was enforced, the govt could probably cover the budget defecit on those fines alone :action-smiley-060:

Thing is ppl who own these new vehicles like BMW (hint hint) leave the lights on auto and that just flicks it to high. They don't seem to be aware that u can dim it, coz flashing the highs on them have no effect.

ha ha ha!! Good one!! If that one was enforced, the govt could probably cover the budget defecit on those fines alone :action-smiley-060:

1000 apologies, my brain just froze as i was replying. you seem to be having a slow day coz i did edit it pretty quickly but you beat me to it :D