• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Miss V-tec ::

dragster

yup that's what I thought too....

yah da birds don't look all that good, must be birds wit Honda rides, but the rides don't look "Sooo" hot either, talking about Honda chicks, two chicks who starred in "Making of too fast too furious"... one bird is the one who shows an Integra and claims it has 800bhp and the other is the one who rode the NSX :D

/I am not talkin abt da video it self i am talking abt da making video, otherwise i'll be ridiculed for claiming dat F&F featured an NSX ;)

U need to edit that post.... take the word "hot" out.... Only one decent looker there, and she is in the passenger seat :D

If u look closer @ the first pic, use a magnifying glass if need be, there r 1-2 more hot "looking" chicks.. Cant zoom tho.. ;)...

Who needs them to Drive anyway?? 'chicks' can be terrible Drivers.. Better off in the back anyday :D;)

RSX I believe..

pictures2166jpg7gd.jpg

now dats more like it.

pilla u better take back your comment on the driving skills of the opposite sex before they start bashing you ;)

now dats more like it.

pilla u better take back your comment on the driving skills of the opposite sex before they start bashing you ;)

Yep I take it back.. that was an unfair comment :D But I still think they are better off in the back.. ;)

Yep I take it back.. that was an unfair comment :D But I still think they are better off in the back.. ;)

I agree...

in conclusion 'hot' chicks don’t rive hondas ;) J/K

no offence to hot local honda chicks

ha ha... stay at around 8.15 near devi balika color lights.... you'll see a RS driven by a female... and I'm pretty sure you'll come back and say otherwise... ;)

there's also a Fit been driven by a female... she's so hot that when she goes by the road's on fire...

ha ha... stay at around 8.15 near devi balika color lights.... you'll see a RS driven by a female... and I'm pretty sure you'll come back and say otherwise... :P

there's also a Fit been driven by a female... she's so hot that when she goes by the road's on fire...

someones been bussy staking

:lol:

I agree...

ha ha... stay at around 8.15 near devi balika color lights.... you'll see a RS driven by a female... and I'm pretty sure you'll come back and say otherwise... :P

Watcha doing @ devi balika @ 8.15??? :lol:

Come on LAdies ... well there are sum gud drivers ... But feww ... n show offs.. There was this gurl at CBK mawatha ... with sum streetracing buggers She had a Mitsubishi ..n The audio system was fully pumped she was revving the engine likee hell but she couldnt turn the car to the other side Knocked twiceon the pavements and then made it ..What abt the mr-s Which flew over .. N IF THERE IS A BIG TRAFFIC WITHOUT A CAUSE ITS EITHER A HOT CHIK .. OR A UGLY ####