• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Woman Poses Naked On Car At Detroit Motor Show

fuzzo

Seems the US Auto makers will try anything these days to get their cars sold :mellow:

Seriously, I too think this is some publicity stunt by Chrysler…. Cos there’s nothing called bad publicity…. B).. hey I bet most of us wouldn’t have even cared about the challenger if it wasn’t for this article… right…. Heheheee!

i knw u r...was jus wonderin by how much :huh:

hmmm, I have this lovely powerpoint of a lovely bird posing (with clothes and without) with a 350Z. Don't think I can post it here since it IS adult-oriented material :huh:

But there are some pics of Leah Dizon posing with a Z that I got off Import Tuner some time back...

hmmm, I have this lovely powerpoint of a lovely bird posing (with clothes and without) with a 350Z. Don't think I can post it here since it IS adult-oriented material :huh:

But there are some pics of Leah Dizon posing with a Z that I got off Import Tuner some time back...

geez dude dey didnt invent EMAIL for nuthin...

(P.S. make sure it isnt zipped)

you selfish... prick