• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Racing Skills At Night :: 1'st Of July 5:00pm

MADZ

hay guys just to inform you all that on this Saturday (1'st July) there will be a motoring event call "RACING SKILLS AT NIGHT" starting from 5:00 pm onwards at Prokart Tarmac in Kotte (adjoining the Budhadasa Stadium).

This event will consist of 4 classes namely upto 1500cc non turbo, over 1500cc non turbo, upto 1500cc turbo and over 1500cc turbo. Competitors will be allowed as many runs as they wish on the payment of Rs. 300/- per run (at trackside) on a first come first served basis during the allocated time. For more info [Click Here]

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hay guys just to inform you all that on this Saturday (1'st July) there will be a motoring event call "RACING SKILLS AT NIGHT" starting from 5:00 pm onwards at Prokart Tarmac in Kotte (adjoining the Budhadasa Stadium).

This event will consist of 4 classes namely upto 1500cc non turbo, over 1500cc non turbo, upto 1500cc turbo and over 1500cc turbo. Competitors will be allowed as many runs as they wish on the payment of Rs. 300/- per run (at trackside) on a first come first served basis during the allocated time. Will publish more information in AutoLanka soon.

Yep it's an open event no roll cages will be required, however all competing vehicles must have brakes in proper working order, seatbelts and the competitors must wear a helmet !

Yep it's an open event no roll cages will be required, however all competing vehicles must have brakes in proper working order, seatbelts and the competitors must wear a helmet !

Who's organizing this event? Is this a timed run???

300 bucks for a single run??? Mmmmm.... :huh:

Why don't we have a AL GTG there? :D

I hope as many people run as possible because this kind of event is one of the best ways to get into organized motorsport. Rs. 300 per run cheap, considering the fact that entry fees at hillclimbs cost about Rs. 4,500 for an even shorter duration run. Here for Rs. 1,500 you get 5 chances to set a hot time.

Props to the Prokart Center for taking the initiative.

I hope as many people run as possible because this kind of event is one of the best ways to get into organized motorsport. Rs. 300 per run cheap, considering the fact that entry fees at hillclimbs cost about Rs. 4,500 for an even shorter duration run. Here for Rs. 1,500 you get 5 chances to set a hot time.

Props to the Prokart Center for taking the initiative.

Yeah in that case, this is very cheap. Looking forward to it :huh:

Haters :P

And it has no body roll. This aint a Mazda 323 we talking of. Or even a SiR with EXi shocks. I'm considering giving it a go too. Someone get me a helmet :)

And I wanna see what the BM can do. It has plenty of torque and RWD :( Useful things for any sorta course on the TarMac. Not to mention it rides on Potenzas.

Assume u are coming, speedholic?

I’m definitely in as well. Might give a test run, just 4 fun. :D

I need a helmet as well :lol:

Cool... Looking forward to be seeing the GTR in action.... :D

Haters :P

And it has no body roll. This aint a Mazda 323 we talking of. Or even a SiR with EXi shocks. I'm considering giving it a go too. Someone get me a helmet :D

And I wanna see what the BM can do. It has plenty of torque and RWD :D Useful things for any sorta course on the TarMac. Not to mention it rides on Potenzas.

Assume u are coming, speedholic?

Peri... I would love to see you run man.. I mean out of jokes.. really....

Guys

can someone please tell me how to get to the Kotte pro-kart track? :D

Thanks

TJ

Here u go!!! :D

VELOCITY Edition...

parliment7qb0jo.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WCC Editionmydummap6gc6tk.jpg

Cool... Looking forward to be seeing the GTR in action.... :D

Most probably U might see my wife in action. She badly wants to participate. :lol:

hmm.. i see an opportunity here :P

introducing fuzzo's helmet rentals :P j/k

Ahhh....... :D

you serious? cool.... in your car ? or the FB15 ?

are they running bikes as well ?

B15.... I don't think so. She used to drive M/T before she got the B15. Used to B really good those days. I think for 2 years she hasn’t driven a Manual. Let’s see.

Hey!!! Why don't u get ur girl to run as well. Should B fun. :lol:

are they running bikes as well ?

Only cars I guess...

Thanks Ash,

With Dimantha's "Velocity Edition" & Goole earth, no body's getting lost.. :lol:

Hope to put push a few corners in the runx if the weather holds...

TJ :D

U have the Red Runx???