• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Maruti 800

rman2000

And I still stand by what I said :lol: ..but I dont know what da hell am 2 do wz dis car..I was actually interested in a Toyota "Tercel"..but alas..this was my fate i guess :lol: and its 840,000/= now it seems..but I still have my Mira wz me and thats a relief..

Hey Nads, Why don’t you sell both Maruti & Mira and get a Starlet or a March (not Tercel). It might be the perfect choice ride 4 u...

just be happy that your dad was thoughtful enough to gift you the car. don't hurt his feelings... drive the thing :)

Gift from dad, aww sweet, sigh memories.. ya what fuzzo said.. drive it, sell it sometime later! :) ..

just be happy that your dad was thoughtful enough to gift you the car. don't hurt his feelings... drive the thing :)

datz cumin out from a devoted father's mouth :) ... how does the babysitting go fuzzo... we dont se much of u these days!

@nadz: u hav a March given to u by office and u own a maruti and the Mira, if i were u i wud sell both giv up da March and get the company to finance the rest the of the money to buy a Civic RS ... u hav no idea what amazing value an RS can add to the personality especially of a gurl (not that it doesnt add value to a gent either but 4 a gurl... itz uncommon and very special)

RS is very economical wit 3-stage V-TEC too

The Fuzz is right. Its still a cool gift because the 'ruti is a good little car for the city. It gets decent mileage, its easy to park, you don't attract attention and if you're not a brand snob, its perfectly fine.

More importantly, its quick around an autocross course, although Yohan is like the Maruti factory driver and has done thousands of developmental miles for them. :)

Hate to be rude, but

:)

Edit: Reply was not for ur post Kalim :D For the one above it.

Well one option I have is to give up the March and use the Maruti for office work and can claim a rental for it from office..Hmmm then again its scary to picture my self in a Maruti.. :D I spoke to few of my friends who own maruti's n they say its a very economical ride..

Well one option I have is to give up the March and use the Maruti for office work and can claim a rental for it from office..Hmmm then again its scary to picture my self in a Maruti.. :) I spoke to few of my friends who own maruti's n they say its a very economical ride..

True, it is economical but no fun. Don't try to compare it with your March.

Anyway Nads, you must be a happy bunny to have 4 rides in your garage, March, Mira, Maruti & the Accent (your cousin's). BTW how many cars have you got at home? (may be another couple for your dad!!)

:) I spoke to few of my friends who own maruti's n they say its a very economical ride..

See now, you started talking good about Maruti :D j/k

As Fuzzo said, use it for some time atleast your father will feel happy to see you driving it.

Anyway Nads, you must be a happy bunny to have 4 rides in your garage, March, Mira, Maruti & the Accent (your cousin's). BTW how many cars have you got at home? (may be another couple for your dad!!)

Your correct my friend as this too is a big problem I'm having now, coz our garage can accomadate only 2 vehicles and so far we could manage coz my father comes home only on weekends and he just parks in the garden..so now wz the maruti coming in..we have a severe prob, and have to get rid of one vehicle soon since we have a very small garden too. :angry-smiley-024:

But I came to work 2day in the Matruti!!!! :ninja:

Sorry... sorry girl.... :ninja:

Ok. I don't really like Maruti... Specially the 800. Talk with ur father (act daddys’ sweet girl :angry-smiley-024: ) and get him to sell both Maruti & the Mira & work towards a Terios? That would be the best for you. Get ur company to pay the allowance to that.

Till that all the best with ur rides.