• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Type Of Toyota Is This?

Marco

Hi there! I'm Marco from The Netherlands. I just came back home from a holiday to Sri Lanka. I made a picture of a car of which I thought it was a Scion Tc. But now I'm home I compared the car with a Scion and I notice they are not the same.

So can anyone help me out? What car is this?

lankascion.jpg

Hi there! I'm Marco from The Netherlands. I just came back home from a holiday to Sri Lanka. I made a picture of a car of which I thought it was a Scion Tc. But now I'm home I compared the car with a Scion and I notice they are not the same.

lankascion.jpg

Toyota Allion

Hey, nice site too. You do this professionally? Damn some of those babes are HOT!

Unfortunetaly I have to work every day :P

Would be great if I could earn my money by taking pictures of the ladies ;)

But I've seen a lot of nice ladies in Sri Lanka. Too bad I didn't have my car with me. On the other hand... I don't think my car would get very far in Sri Lanka. I've seen the roads and I wonder how you guys can drive over there with a lowered car :(

Would be great if I could earn my money by taking pictures of the ladies ;)

I really do agree. :D

But I've seen a lot of nice ladies in Sri Lanka. Too bad I didn't have my car with me. On the other hand... I don't think my car would get very far in Sri Lanka. I've seen the roads and I wonder how you guys can drive over there with a lowered car :(

We try not to lower it too much :P true, actually, it is tough. I've done my share of bottom bumping (hmmm, that sounds obscene.) ;)

As far as getting the ladies to pose ... not easy anyway. This is all I've managed yet. http://autolanka.fotopic.net/c972492_73.html. With the cars, anyway.

Edited by Pericles

A review from www.toyota.co.jp

In August 2001, we revamped our Windom luxury sedan. Within only one month of rolling out the new Windom, we had received orders for 5,000 vehicles, far surpassing our initial target. We also carried out a full model change of our mid-to-high-range FF sedan, the Camry, in September, and orders for 4,000 units were placed in its first month on the market. Our new models the Premio and the Allion, which combine compactness with the spacious interiors of larger automobiles, demonstrated Toyota’s strength in the sedan category. The Premio sold approximately 11,000 and the Allion reached 9,000 units in the first three business weeks after being released in December 2001.

lankascion.jpg

TOYOTA ALLION