• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Pics::racing Skills At Night::

It was a fun event. First time I drove on a track. Should say it was organized well but sad not to see any turbo running. That Maruti & Caltus running was really good. Enjoyed the event.

............................................................................................................................

Was at Pila.

......................................................................................................................

Mudith's car is a Nissan Pulser VZR

Ashan Nissan Lucino.

Not sure abt the others.

.........................................................................................................

@ Dragster

Machan plz post all the pics you took.

ash, draggy , praveen, sharks & the crowd

it was really nice meeting you all for the first time

ash , thanks for specifying my car

this was the first time i also ran in a track. it was good fun .

(i really need to get my brakes & the clutch done soon)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ash, draggy , praveen, sharks & the crowd

it was really nice meeting you all for the first time

ash , thanks for specifying my car

this was the first time i also ran in a track. it was good fun .

(i really need to get my brakes & the clutch done soon)

Likewise buddy.... really nice to meet u too...

So, who did the week-end job gone? :blink:

Hey guys! tanx 4 ur wishes.

dat was 1 hell of an experience 4 me, it was very competitive and really fun 2. i was on pins every time Mr. Kalim was on da track and thum’s up 2 da owner of da S2000, it was a pleasure seeing dat car go.

a BIG tanx 2 Zakie, Richard and da rest of da guys dat helped in organizing dis super event and hope dat we can have many more in da future.

last but not lest i would like 2 say a very special tanx 2 Zakie 4 sorting my car, man da car feels really good now.

hey buddy how are you doingz??

yesterday i was totally a family man,

hope you didnt get caught for tthe same thing :P

I hope you got the grass cut yesterday bro... did your wife make you sleep outside on saturday ? :D

and it was nice to meet you too...

I hope you got the grass cut yesterday bro... did your wife make you sleep outside on saturday ? :P

and it was nice to meet you too...

yes cut the grass ,

managed to get in cus i went early & no :D

machan photos pls

here are some pics I took....

Ash sorry man... some of your pics are too blurred and dark...

dsc004419ko.jpg

Preevino... at the hair-pin... trying to get the hand-break turn...

dsc004444rv.jpg

S2K at the start line... taking it cool

dsc004512vx.jpg

Preevin.. on the way to the start... ( his heart beat speaks - Oh Shit - Oh Shit - Oh Shit )

dsc004661uy.jpg

Ashan Thinks to him self after severel attemts to beat his Wife's lap time ( Oh man.. I'm a dead man on the forum's if I dont get even one second a head of my wife )

dsc004551kv.jpg

Mudith at the Hair Pin... ( man.. I should have cut the grass before I came...better hurry up, I gota go home and get it done or I'll be sleeping with the dog outside )

dsc004823ma.jpg

forget about the S2K this guy was the bomb... pretty sleek and fast

dsc004489fy.jpg

dsc004490xb.jpg

dsc004744by.jpg

here are some pics I took....

Ash sorry man... some of your pics are too blurred and dark...

dsc004419ko.jpg

Preevino... at the hair-pin... trying to get the hand-break turn...

dsc004444rv.jpg

S2K at the start line... taking it cool

dsc004512vx.jpg

Preevin.. on the way to the start... ( his heart beat speaks - Oh Shit - Oh Shit - Oh Shit )

dsc004661uy.jpg

Ashan Thinks to him self after severel attemts to beat his Wife's lap time ( Oh man.. I'm a dead man on the forum's if I dont get even one second a head of my wife )

dsc004551kv.jpg

Mudith at the Hair Pin... ( man.. I should have cut the grass before I came...better hurry up, I gota go home and get it done or I'll be sleeping with the dog outside )

dsc004823ma.jpg

forget about the S2K this guy was the bomb... pretty sleek and fast

dsc004489fy.jpg

dsc004490xb.jpg

dsc004744by.jpg

Aiyyo this looks like alota fun...too bad i missed it.. :D

Praveen Praveen “pulsar vz-r n1 driven by RACING CHAMPION Preveen machan tht roked”! I am very sad with you, what happened? according to the timings the freaking MARUTI 800cc with out power steering has kicked your ass, where you having any engine problems or the 5th injector was just not firing.

1880 Yohan 00:39.670 Maruti 800cc

1889 Dharshana 00:41.180 (?)

1436 Mudith 00:41.680 (?)

1533 Ashan 00:43.210 (?)

1440 Whatsala 00:45.330 Nissan Lucino

1438 Priveen 00:46.450 Nissan Pulser VZR

Preveen never pulled the HB. Too chicken.

No wonder you lost out on so much of time! well next time you got to use that HB of yours, if you have one. And next time I will also come and be your mascot, may be the mascot's you have didn’t bring you any luck.

No wonder you lost out on so much of time! well next time you got to use that HB of yours, if you have one. And next time I will also come and be your mascot, may be the mascot's you have didn’t bring you any luck.

well preeven was taking it cool actualy... with his window rolled down and his hand resting on the door... I think he was targeting for the longest lap time... :D..

but really the last lap he did pretty good... the turns were good... a little bit heavy on the pedal at some time but he did pretty good...

oh and he had a mascot that came afterwards... sitting in his car with the AC on... later we had to bring a bottle of petrol ( petrol bothalayak ) from a near by market... :P

Praveen Praveen “pulsar vz-r n1 driven by RACING CHAMPION Preveen machan tht roked”! I am very sad with you, what happened? according to the timings the freaking MARUTI 800cc with out power steering has kicked your ass, where you having any engine problems or the 5th injector was just not firing.

1880 Yohan 00:39.670 Maruti 800cc

1889 Dharshana 00:41.180 (?)

1436 Mudith 00:41.680 (?)

1533 Ashan 00:43.210 (?)

1440 Whatsala 00:45.330 Nissan Lucino

1438 Priveen 00:46.450 Nissan Pulser VZR

nah... his injectors were just fine... he had a small weight issue.. that's all... he even took of his spare tire, rear seat and even the jack... :D jk

nah... his injectors were just fine... he had a small weight issue.. that's all... he even took of his spare tire, rear seat and even the jack... :D jk

Oh man after all that and taking the turns well on his last lap... yet this was his best timing? I wonder if the MARUTI did all this, what kind of timing he would have had.

Ok then for the next event lets put praveen on a weight losing program and get him all ready. I know a good pona bagar that we can send him to.

he even took of his spare tire, rear seat and even the jack... :P jk

I did not. Ado mada. I just gave u the cam coz I didn't want it banging around.

ha ha, weight issue. Me in the car is probably equal to two of u, u malnourished bugger :D probably about 2.5 of "A stiff breeze will blow me away" Shak.

And I slowed down for the later half of the 3rd round coz I hit a tire and thought that was a DQ. Apparently not, or they didn't notice me hit the tire. Too bad, I was pushing it pretty hard. That best time comes from the second lap.

Still didn't wanna try the HB though.

And that was NO mascot. :D

I know a good pona bagar that we can send him to.

Can't say I'm suprised. Birds of a feather flock together.

Edited by Pericles

ha ha, weight issue. Me in the car is probably equal to two of u, u malnourished bugger :P probably about 2.5 of "A stiff breeze will blow me away" Shak.

And I slowed down for the later half of the 3rd round coz I hit a tire and thought that was a DQ. Apparently not, or they didn't notice me hit the tire. Too bad, I was pushing it pretty hard.

Got a pic of the so called mascot, anyone?

ha ha, weight issue. Me in the car is probably equal to two of u, u malnourished bugger :P probably about 2.5 of "A stiff breeze will blow me away" Shak.

And I slowed down for the later half of the 3rd round coz I hit a tire and thought that was a DQ. Apparently not, or they didn't notice me hit the tire. Too bad, I was pushing it pretty hard. That best time comes from the second lap.

Can't say I'm suprised. Birds of a feather flock together.

“That best time comes from the second lap”

LAST PLACE - 1438 Priveen 00:46.450 Nissan Pulser VZR

Oh shit I heard that a LADY had got a better timing than you.

“Can't say I'm suprised. Birds of a feather flock together”

yes I am a shame of my self to say this, but what to do I love you so much that this is my last hope to make you a man.

“That best time comes from the second lap”

LAST PLACE - 1438 Priveen 00:46.450 Nissan Pulser VZR

Oh shit I heard that a LADY had got a better timing than you.

“Can't say I'm suprised. Birds of a feather flock together”

yes I am a shame of my self to say this, but what to do I love you so much that this is my last hope to make you a man.

hey hey...now c'mon now let us not only bug preevin... check this one out....our other friend MRM was honking at each turn before he took one... he was even putting his hand out when he was taking a turn indicating that he was turning ( with his signal lights )... I should say that he's a very resposible driver even on track.. following all the road rules... lucky for him there were no level crossing...