• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

2C Molli diesel engine for a CE96 car

Posted (edited)

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right channel to ask this question.

I'm trying to find a reconditioned 2C Molli diesel engine for a CE96 car. I have tried contacting places in Kurunegala, Alawwa, Yakkala, and some other places. I also tried spreading the word. However, I have not made much progress.

Do you have any suggestions on where to look for one or any contacts?

Thanks

Edited by YW Creations Y Studio
Forgot to add tags

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right channel to ask this question.

I'm trying to find a reconditioned 2C Molli diesel engine for a CE96 car. I have tried contacting places in Kurunegala, Alawwa, Yakkala, and some other places. I also tried spreading the word. However, I have not made much progress.

Do you have any suggestions on where to look for one or any contacts?

Thanks

Well...I suppose with the restricted imports and popularity of the 2C engine and the fact that these engines are becoming harder to find as time goes by, it is no surprise.

If you cannot find one locally there always is the option of getting one brought down for yourself.

Check your DM.

1 hour ago, YW Creations Y Studio said:

Thanks for the reply @iRage. I did try that. According to some importers, it is also difficult to obtain one from Japan. I'm open to the idea of importing. Do you know a way to do so?

Check your inbox !

Yes it is hard for two main reasons

1. cars with these engines are not there in Japan anymore. 90% of them were exported outside of Japan and 99% of those that were remaining in Japan have already been scrapped for parts.

2. WIth the whole forex fiasco it is difficult for a lot of parts importers to buy stuff. So you need to find an importer who has a business partner in Japan.