• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Pics::racing Skills At Night::

haaaaaaaa good one there dragster!

anyhow it seem to be a lot of fun and ......

OH shit a just saw this and Praveen i think you should take some kind of action right now man, they have called your ride “Nissan Pulser VZR” and not a “Nissan Pulser VZR-N1”

Ok praveen I wish you all the best “which you will need” for what ever next event you are going to take part in, may it be cars or photography, I just cant come up with what you suck at most.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey hey...now c'mon now let us not only bug preevin... check this one out....our other friend MRM was honking at each turn before he took one... he was even putting his hand out when he was taking a turn indicating that he was turning ( with his signal lights )... I should say that he's a very resposible driver even on track.. following all the road rules... lucky for him there were no level crossing...

draggy only thing which i didnt do was to put my seat belt , & i even put the lights on before it got dark to avoid being copped (check the pic you posted )

:P:D

no policemen around right????

This was a great event, and big up to Glenn for setting a fantastic time. Richard, Dilshan and Zakie need to be given a thumbs up for initiating this kind of thing and I hope it continues. The only disappointment was the fact that so many cars that could have run didn't run. Hopefully there will be better fields next time around.

This was a great event, and big up to Glenn for setting a fantastic time. Richard, Dilshan and Zakie need to be given a thumbs up for initiating this kind of thing and I hope it continues. The only disappointment was the fact that so many cars that could have run didn't run. Hopefully there will be better fields next time around.

yeah you did a good run...

I too wqas hoping for some STi's to run... it was a good event... but should have been better organized... should have advertised about it cause not much of people knew...

WAIT I DIDNT MEET KLM AND MRM shik ,,

Only dragster mite have seen u guys but no notice at all ..

well i think preveen did a small test run if he puts his tummy into the race then the n1 would have come much more higher in the list but as usual PREVEEN wants to test his car im 100% sure tht he didnt want to see the timing

to be honest i wasnt sure if there'd b such a big turnout n didnt expect to see sum really ace driving...no offence to anyone but i didnt think ppl wud push their cars on these twists...i stand correctd...my intention was to pop by early n leav in a bit but i ended up sticking arnd for quite a while...

big ups to the organisers n the participants...this was a gud start to those who want to pursue a racing career in the near future...

p.s. preveen i refraind frm commentin on me bein blown away but i wudv shavd SECONDS off ur time if i had the chance...bi*tch... :D