• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Shady Hand Sun Visor

sharkster

ado preveen i challenge u to a glut contest!! u'll definitly win but i'll show u how close i am...watcha say man?? :huh:

Tempting as that is, I'm trying to loose weight. Having to buy new trousers all the time looses it novelty after a few goes :huh:

Besides, we are going OT.

bollox...spoil sport :huh:

Shak's .... dont even think of it bro... I was right in front of him... and I was shocked... :huh:

by the way... are we the only three guys who are jobless today ? I mean really jobless ? we are like chatting man... every second a reply goes up

Shak's .... dont even think of it bro... I was right in front of him... and I was shocked... :huh:

by the way... are we the only three guys who are jobless today ? I mean really jobless ? we are like chatting man... every second a reply goes up

bro u dats y i said he'll win but im close...trust me

make that 4... i stepped out for lunch

Praveen is a guy with heaps of talent... I think he's sort of a Magician too... once he made a whole large Pizza dissapear in 30 secs.. right before our eye's.... man...

here's the proof....

pericles thanking god for the food.....

p10100096vz.jpg

30 secs later...... the man is done... pls note facial expression

p10100130gn.jpg

make that 4... i stepped out for lunch

here's the proof....

pericles thanking god for the food.....

p10100096vz.jpg

30 secs later...... the man is done... pls note facial expression

p10100130gn.jpg

shit man.. this is a killer....... I'm laughing my guts here.... :huh::huh::D ... I think I'm gona get kicked out of office..... :D

still a worthy challenge...dude u can burn it off playin BBall...cum on LOL

I'll take u up on a cheesecake challenge, if ur willing to pay for it :food-smiley-004:

Hope I dont have to see a doc afterwards :action-smiley-076:

Or have to do this ! :):)

Hey madz, thats some cool emoticons man B)

I'll take u up on a cheesecake challenge, if ur willing to pay for it :car-smiley-011:

Hope I dont have to see a doc afterwards :food-smiley-004:

Or have to do this ! :):)

Hey madz, thats some cool emoticons man B)

haha nice try i aint paying for it...plus i dnt hav much of a sweet tooth so savoury it wud hav to be :action-smiley-076::alc: