• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Is Da Fastest Honda In Srilanka

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WELL THE ONE THING I CAN SAY IS THERE IS

A FASTER HONDA EG8 ADDING TO the List in the near future .watch and see . ""NO it is not my car .I dnt even have a honda "

Oh you luzers were talking about "fastest honda civic" not Hondas in general. Because I guess thee fastest honda would be either the NSX or the S2000. Probably the NSX as my friend here has stated.

If we are going to be that specific why don't we ask something like "fastest green color honda civic" ? This way every rice boy gets to own a fastest something.

Oh you luzers were talking about "fastest honda civic" not Hondas in general. Because I guess thee fastest honda would be either the NSX or the S2000. Probably the NSX as my friend here has stated.

If we are going to be that specific why don't we ask something like "fastest green color honda civic" ? This way every rice boy gets to own a fastest something.

go to hell franckie

I couldnt but help posting after reading most of the ignorant comments made on this topic. From all past records, and drags vitnessed here in SL, I think it will only be fair that the categories be the Fastest Honda in terms of if its a DOHC or SOHC and whether it is a Forced Induction setup eg:- Turbo, Supercharger, NOS etc

These cars are listed in order of their respective ranks. If anyone should find any error in the following results please feel free to correct me, after all this is an automotive forum and discussing topics like these would be controversial...

Fastest NA DOHC (HONDA)

1. Integra Type R - Thivanka

2. Civic (ITR swap) - Chang

3. Integra GSR - Zakie

4. Civic Type R - Nigel

5. Accord Euro R - Javid

Fastest NA SOHC (HONDA)

1. Civic EK3 ViRS - Shamil

2. Civic EG8 VTi - Razali

3. Civic EG8 VTi - Ravi

4. Civic EK3 VTi - Glen

The above rankings are tabulated according to the most recent runs, all under NA spec, and of street cars only. Ofcourse these results could change due to most cars re-building engines / modifications etc.

no ravi's is not faster than the DC5... and i don't think even ravi can give the specs on his car.. it changed so much :D

very true...

get a life... why dont u put ur money where ur mouth is :D

you guys watch too many movies... :D but pls do keep it up I'm enjoying it...

There is no doubt - the fastest EG is Chang's car. How did you lot miss that one???

yeah we missed Chang's one... that thing is a beast... but how will it stand with Ravi's car with his recent mods ?

Guys what say we run Athurugi**** this sat with all these cars ? it's the only way to find out...

just a note... what do you'll think we invite all these guys that you think they got fast cars and run this sat.. the winners we could highlight in AL and other street racing sites... therefore no more questions asked ....

yeah we missed Chang's one... that thing is a beast... but how will it stand with Ravi's car with his recent mods ?

Oh man! come on..... how can you even thing of comparing Chang's car with Ravi's I really don’t know.

Ok to put it to you in a simple way. If Chang and Ravi run there will be at least 3 to 4 cars lead for Chang over Ravi, mind you it could be even with NO’s to.

I couldnt but help posting after reading most of the ignorant comments made on this topic. From all past records, and drags vitnessed here in SL, I think it will only be fair that the categories be the Fastest Honda in terms of if its a DOHC or SOHC and whether it is a Forced Induction setup eg:- Turbo, Supercharger, NOS etc

These cars are listed in order of their respective ranks. If anyone should find any error in the following results please feel free to correct me, after all this is an automotive forum and discussing topics like these would be controversial...

Fastest NA DOHC's (HONDA)

Integra Type R - Thivanka

Civic (ITR swap) - Chang

Integra GSR - Zakie

Civic Type R - Nigel

Accord Euro R - Javid

Fastest NA SOHC's (HONDA)

Civic EK3 Exi - Shamil

Civic EG8 VTi - Razali

Civic EG8 VTi - Ravi

Civic EK3 VTi - Glen

The above rankings are tabulated according to the most recent runs, all under NA spec, and of street cars only. Ofcourse these results could change due to most cars re-building engines / modifications etc.

ya ur right bt

We have to forget abt Dohc n Sohc's cus u can easily change ur engine to any type, Bt Sri Lanka Fastest Honda is Thivanka's DC5, Fastest EG8 is Chang's car & the fastest EK3 is Shamils car.

what is it with honda threads and people ending up getting on each ithers throats

All you rice boys.... I am the greatest Ricer of all.. I have the fastest Honda Civic in Sri Lanka.

11462hondacivic.jpg

kollo, we've seen enough pics similar to this in this forum

Fastest honda hmmm this a quite a big question when it comes to who rules the DOHC's or SOHC's.

The fastest road running SOHC is Shamils

The fastest road running DOHC is Thivanka's

The fastest race SOHC ?????? Zakie, Ishraq or Dilan ( We will never know)

The fastest race DOHC ?????? Rizvi , Javidh or Nigel (We'll find out soon)

Last time i saw Nigel and Thivanka ran Nigel won. Why don't we organize an All night HONDA BATTLE in order t bring back the old glory. No gathering at Pila just name a place and lets all meet up there and drag the shit out.

Fastest honda hmmm this a quite a big question when it comes to who rules the DOHC's or SOHC's.

Last time i saw Nigel and Thivanka ran Nigel won. Why don't we organize an All night HONDA BATTLE in order t bring back the old glory. No gathering at Pila just name a place and lets all meet up there and drag the shit out.

thats da best idea i hard in ages bro lts try & make it happen,it would be super...hey man i would like to c ur Bg8 running..i have seen it parked at marine drive in da evenings,it looks gorgeous bro :D

thats da best idea i hard in ages bro lts try & make it happen,it would be super...hey man i would like to c ur Bg8 running..i have seen it parked at marine drive in da evenings,it looks gorgeous bro

Thanks man. Wat to see man if u pass by next time just drop by our institute and ask for me i would be glad to give u a ride in it. Lets make this Battle happening.

Thanks man. Wat to see man if u pass by next time just drop by our institute and ask for me i would be glad to give u a ride in it. Lets make this Battle happening.

Thats Great Bro.Next Time i cu at pila i will come talk with u ok...lets get this battle going on but i think da best place is out of colombo at r new spot at JA... becoz there has not been much trouble there know anyway as i said ur car looks great specially becoz its very low :D

what about yours ? yours is pretty fast....

yup.. cool scene...

lets spread the word... the racers edge and street-x boys will be there...

lets do it at Athu... or Aran.... ( this is the best, good road and no copper ) cuase lots of guys dont like to go to J.E. cause it's too far... the drag scene lost most of it's fans because of the distance...

what is it with honda threads and people ending up getting on each ithers throats

Actually, this has been suprisingly civilised so far. I'm sure all the mods are very happy and hope it continues that way.

Great simply great idea! if u guys come to a conclusion on a date, plz post in this thread. rest i can call u and ask.

@dragster: you showed your colors with your organising skills and commitment by the Honda meet, plz put the same input into this one too and make it happen... if we do decide to hold this event and say the cops turn out to the site, i suggest we move from plc to plc. and still see the races going on... remember the night that ford laser ran, guys ran from GP to RC to then eventually to Be*****tota and had great fun!

yo chang

wuts the engine u got on the EG8? is it a ITR or a CTR engine??

thanks

I'm running a JDM 98 spec ITR 1800CC engine brought down by N motorsports. And the lowering is due to my Tein Springs he he. Car is loads of fun to drive a round since lots of guys think it's just another 18- EG8 with a loud barrel till the VTEC hits.

Great simply great idea! if u guys come to a conclusion on a date, plz post in this thread. rest i can call u and ask.

@dragster: you showed your colors with your organising skills and commitment by the Honda meet, plz put the same input into this one too and make it happen... if we do decide to hold this event and say the cops turn out to the site, i suggest we move from plc to plc. and still see the races going on... remember the night that ford laser ran, guys ran from GP to RC to then eventually to Be*****tota and had great fun!

it's not only me man... there were lots of guys involved in organizing it.... so we need everyone's help... if we all get-together we can make this happen again... lets see what Viz gota say....

I'm running a JDM 98 spec ITR 1800CC engine brought down by N motorsports. And the lowering is due to my Tein Springs he he. Car is loads of fun to drive a round since lots of guys think it's just another 18- EG8 with a loud barrel till the VTEC hits.

i can imagin what happens to other eg8 drivers who try to mess with u on da roads becoz they think ur one is also just another eg8 :angry-smiley-048: