• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Is Da Fastest Honda In Srilanka

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys i m not sure which car will be a outright winner , but all i can say is that nigels type r is very fast, cause i remember when he installed the ZEX NOS KIT on practice day he took down jay's m3 on the main straight.

fuzzo - i think your right , I have a strong feeling that some of the sir and type r's in SL will take down a NSX

Guys i m not sure which car will be a outright winner , but all i can say is that nigels type r is very fast, cause i remember when he installed the ZEX NOS KIT on practice day he took down jay's m3 on the main straight.

fuzzo - i think your right , I have a strong feeling that some of the sir and type r's in SL will take down a NSX

ok so that means nigels car is very fast then what about da blue DC-5 do u guys think its also fast as nigels car,i think it shoud be a good race to see both of those cars run :food-smiley-004:

:D Machan what are you trying to do? break all those boy hood wet dreams of certain AL members?? ;)

ha ha ha good one pilla. well atleast fuzzo said it'll be taken down by another honda so he has something to smile about

Possibly, the NSX type-R and type-S maybe. Is the one in Sri lanka any of those?

r u kiddin me NSX-R/S in SL... nooooooooo waaaaaaaaaaay i guess ;)

it aint got to be special NSX to beat S2000, especially on sprints if not drags!

hey guys what is da fastest Honda in srilanka

there was talk about an Integra owned by Zackie in the previous forum, that was thought 2 be da fastest Honda(drag car)...

BTW dint that DC5 beat an evo in the straight line :D

The fastest honda has to be the s2000 you bunch of jack-asses

;) Yo jack-ass newbee bring it on!

You have no idea whats under the hood of some of the Honda's on the street/track, I doubt anyone was refering to stock spec cars :D

ah yeah... forgot about those...

why dont we ask those three guys to run so we could decide whose the fastest EG? :D

There is no doubt - the fastest EG is Chang's car. How did you lot miss that one???

Wut abt Ravis car, is it faster than thiwankas Car???

can any1 give the Specs for Ravis Car

no ravi's is not faster than the DC5... and i don't think even ravi can give the specs on his car.. it changed so much :D