• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How Many Female Members In Autolanka

yeah, the moderators are the good guys :lol: Maybe you should give them all a warning lol

oh please.... :lol:

If I wanted that, I would go to pila :lol:

why would you wana go to pila to sit in a Parked vehicle with the AC on... no fun... you should go to parliament like where Nadskit goes... :blink: jk

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why dont u guys come 4 da drags this friday night :lol:

who said there are drags this friday night ?

ok look at how exciting this thread is...errr not...anyyyywayyys i didnt get my story so im outta here...

p.s. pericles i think u've jus filld ur passenger seat...

yup... there goes his petrol budget.... ( special when it's parked with the AC on ) :blink::lol:

ok look at how exciting this thread is...errr not...anyyyywayyys i didnt get my story so im outta here...

A. What story? If u wanna get in Shrek, I can only fit u in as Robin Hood

B. Naah. Don't count on it.

first you get it going.. and then tell us...

ummm, that seems to be OT on this thread.

Pericles passenger seat still vacant, application date closing on the 29th of July, if interested pls send in application with sum of rupess 1000 non-refundable...

Pericles passenger seat still vacant, application date closing on the 29th of July, if interested pls send in application with sum of rupess 1000 non-refundable...

Thats advertising. U might get a warning from Madz.

This is not a Paid Advertisment. lol. :alc:

why dony u guys help me out with organizing da drags this friday :alc:

Your the man Dihan I'm sure you can do this singal handedly.. You dont need these Guys help..

Now back to todays installement of the 'hot wheels and a blazing VZR' Saga :)

ummm, that seems to be OT on this thread.

tell that to super_car_fan man....not me :alc:

why dony u guys help me out with organizing da drags this friday :P

your new here arent you ? and I still dont see you wearing your beenie :)

Is this Rs1000 for petrol to keep the engine running with A/C

tell that to super_car_fan man....not me :alc:

your new here arent you ? and I still dont see you wearing your beenie :)

go to hell all u dumbos i guess u guys r not here to race u guys r here jus to race with ur mouths & be with chicks anyway do whatever u guys want :P

Your the man Dihan I'm sure you can do this singal handedly.. You dont need these Guys help..

Now back to todays installement of the 'hot wheels and a blazing VZR' Saga B)

im not dihan or some dumb idiot ok :angry-smiley-048:

Wud I also go missing for the next nine months,if I let him save me from the giant :alc:

Do you know what happened to the girl??? Is she still alive???

I know Pericles is not that kinda person, he is precautious.. :) j/k

go to hell all u dumbos i guess u guys r not here to race u guys r here jus to race with ur mouths & be with chicks anyway do whatever u guys want :D

im not dihan or some dumb idiot ok :rolleyes:

No one is here to race man. This is a forum. Here we talk. Then meet up somewhere and race. But not here.

And watch the language

I know Pericles is not that kinda person, he is precautious.. :D j/k

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/dict.asp?Word=precautious

Pre`cau´tious

a. 1. Taking or using precaution; precautionary.

uhhh... thanks... I think...

No one is here to race man. This is a forum. Here we talk. Then meet up somewhere and race. But not here.

And watch the language

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/dict.asp?Word=precautious

Pre`cau´tious

a. 1. Taking or using precaution; precautionary.

uhhh... thanks... I think...

no offence but if u could see dat i didnt start this in da first place...dragster is da one who has a big problem with me & i will settle it at pila when i see him :D

no offence but if u could see dat i didnt start this in da first place...dragster is da one who has a big problem with me & i will settle it at pila when i see him :D

I don't care who started it. Ppl make inflamatory comments at me too, but I don't flame back. Control ur language on the forums. If u wanna fire back, don't swear. Check this thread man, how many comments do u see aimed at me that I could have lost it about?

I don't care who started it. Ppl make inflamatory comments at me too, but I don't flame back. Control ur language on the forums. If u wanna fire back, don't swear. Check this thread man, how many comments do u see aimed at me that I could have lost it about?

ok i understand i will cool down & be more carefull about my language ok bro :D

for the second time I dont have any problem with you man... reffer to your "yo chang" thread ruky...

and settle at pila ? yeah right.... man you act like a kid...

I didnt know you were a such a kid.. so from here onwards I'll try to ignore your comments.... kabeesh ?

for the second time I dont have any problem with you man... reffer to your "yo chang" thread ruky...

and settle at pila ? yeah right.... man you act like a kid...

I didnt know you were a such a kid.. so from here onwards I'll try to ignore your comments.... kabeesh ?

thats just great let me be on my own :D