• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How Many Female Members In Autolanka

hey guys just curious to find out how many female members are in autolanka becoz it would be nice to know how many gals like cars :food-smiley-004:

hey guys just curious to find out how many female members are in autolanka becoz it would be nice to know how many gals like cars :alc:

all females plz tell what is ur favourite car,then v can see what kind of cars u guys like da most

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

of course they are AL memebers :D , theres plenty more in AL, do hang around for more to come

Realy? no way...do you think an average sri lankan girl logs into a car site?

Plus who are we to judge whether or not women have as great an interest in cars, as much as us male folk do, with my limited experience I would say they may be interested in different things with regards to automobiles but most of them have a very healthy curiosity and interest about automobiles,

I think maybe the question should be how many MCP's are in Autolanka

Regards,

The Don

hey super_car_fan u need to get laid.

u should come lay me,anytime at dehiwala,hill street or where ever u want i wil come there

Man, who is this super car fan? been posting quite a bit of BS recently. From what I can figure, he's from IFS. Someone from there find out.

all i can tell u is also,im not here to kiss ur ass.i just talk about what i feel u wanna contact me my name is dhilan,

we had this covnersation long time ago. if you are here to meet some chics u r in the wrong forum buddy go join c**b lk

my reply to u is im not here to meet gals,if i nwas i wouldnt me spending my nights having dinner at Hijra,i would be in a night club

all i can tell u is also,im not here to kiss ur ass.i just talk about what i feel u wanna contact me my name is dhilan,

Good. U don't have to. I'm not gay. Dunno about u, since u just invited a guy to lay u, but hey, whatever rocks ur boat. Lets just keep that kinda thing off the forum.

Good. U don't have to. I'm not gay. Dunno about u, since u just invited a guy to lay u, but hey, whatever rocks ur boat. Lets just keep that kinda thing off the forum.

just forget it man v r all here becoz v share da same passion 4 cars so lets not assault each other,if u wanna know who im my name is Dhilan,i live in moratuwa

just forget it man v r all here becoz v share da same passion 4 cars so lets not assault each other,if u wanna know who im my name is Dhilan,i live in moratuwa

Dude This sorta Stuff Should be posted in the BUY AND SELL section....praveen, machan advise the dude on this :D:D:D:D

Oh man that picture is so blur that i cant see if they are girls or guys like girls!

who the HELL took those pictures?

OP's sorry Praveen didn't know it was yours he he he

potta bugger :D... cant you see their wearing skirts man? what did you think they were scotish men ? :D