• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How Many Female Members In Autolanka

The other girl was left in the car with the a/c and thats how she went missing :( hmmmm..... Cant be a girl man, must be a guy, becoz girls are not dumb :)

who said anything about she going missing ?

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The other girl was left in the car with the a/c and thats how she went missing :( hmmmm..... Cant be a girl man, must be a guy, becoz girls are not dumb :)

yes agree girls are not dumb, they get confused easily :)

for your information no girl is missing here , she is only stuck in the car with the A/C on as Pericles said

yes agree girls are not dumb, they get confused easily :)

for your information no girl is missing here , she is only stuck in the car with the A/C on as Pericles said

Let me guess, you must be single??? or soon will be... If your girlfriend knew u thought our kind gets easily confused, you had it man...

Pericles said she is in the back seat... I wonder why :(

who said anything about she going missing ?

Then??? This story has gone in circles now :) Everyone has forgotten, use the Shrek story line as guidence :P

Let me guess, you must be single??? or soon will be... If your girlfriend knew u thought our kind gets easily confused, you had it man...

Pericles said she is in the back seat... I wonder why :)

Then??? This story has gone in circles now :D Everyone has forgotten, use the Shrek story line as guidence ;)

Was. I said she WAS in the back. A friend of a friend. And I was letting said friend drive while I was in front and his friend (said she) was in the back. Then she opted to stay in the car with the AC while he went to get his cousin in his car and I was watching the Racing Skills thingy.

For the record, the only time a girl has been left alone in my car with the A/C running was at her request. And before u guys start, she was in the back seat.

:lol: Back seat ?

Was. I said she WAS in the back. A friend of a friend. And I was letting said friend drive while I was in front and his friend (said she) was in the back. Then she opted to stay in the car with the AC while he went to get his cousin in his car and I was watching the Racing Skills thingy.

uh huh.... :lol:

sure you were watching the racing skill thingy... but you went missing every now and then :)

Well a friend of mine use 2 send me automotive clips n pics n etc..etc.so one e mail had AL link..so wz one mouse click I ended up here`.. :)

wow... cool... thank your friend for us..... for guiding you in to the forums....:lol:

hey Nads... how about we get a sticker job done to your car ? and maybe a slight body-kit ?

she wud've been quite safe in the backseat...pericles doesnt fit :lol:

man... we are lucky there's only one of you here... else we would be laughing to death.... I was just done posting the above and when I scrolled up I saw this and I almost put out my sandwitch....that I was having... :lol:

:) Have u seen the back seat on that thing? I'm sure Madmax has christened it when he had it, there is so much room.

man you just accepted it... so there was really something going on in the backseat yeah ;)

wow... cool... thank your friend for us..... for guiding you in to the forums....:lol:

hey Nads... how about we get a sticker job done to your car ? and maybe a slight body-kit ?

Oh..friend is a member here 2 :lol:

A bodykit 4 da Mira??? r u serious..naaaah..it will be like an ugly insect running on da road..but dont mind a few stickers though,, but I rather wana get a kit 4 da Accent, but have 2 wait a few months more as am busy wz something these days.. :)

Oh..friend is a member here 2 :lol:

A bodykit 4 da Mira??? r u serious..naaaah..it will be like an ugly insect running on da road..but dont mind a few stickers though,, but I rather wana get a kit 4 da Accent, but have 2 wait a few months more as am busy wz something these days.. :)

ah ok... you gota accent too ? have you seen a light green mira ? modified by Dumi##a... :lol:.. it's owned by a TNL Dj I think...

nah.. I was just kidding about the kit and stuff.. plain looks nice... by the way I've seen you drive couple of times on the road... you drive quite well...