• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Spy Photos: Rolls Royce Corniche Convertible

shane6399

Originally Posted by webisite

The prototype is based on a shortened platform of the Phantom and powered by the same 460 HP 6.75 litre V12 engine as the sedan. It offers room for four passengers and the folding canvas top is power operated. As can be seen from the photos, the car is almost finished, just the Spirit of Ecstasy is missing on the hood.

For the first time the Corniche’s new LED headlights are clearly visible. Also, viewable for the first time are the rear-hinged doors which are revealed by the position of the door handles located underneath the side-view mirror. The car is expected to cost about 250.000 British Pounds..

6060707.001.1L.jpg

did i tell u tat i like it....

dont u see a Chrysler 300C in it...

da worst part of tis car is.. its 2door....

:D:D well dude,I really cant remember the last time I saw a 4 door convertible. Or for that matter whether I have seen one at all. 2 door it is what you normally get in a convertible car. Though there can be very few exemptions.