• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How Rice Do You Have To Be?

Pericles

ummmm, that would be advertising. Also, there is a chance that the owner hangs out here or knows someone who hangs out here. Lucky he has his number plate off, spared me the trouble of editing the photo. Just FYI, I took the pic, maybe 2-3 hours before I posted it.

Nice pic Peri, first I thought you took this with a camera phone or something then I found that you took this with your S2, BTW do you always carry the S2 with you machan?

Nice pic Peri, first I thought you took this with a camera phone or something then I found that you took this with your S2, BTW do you always carry the S2 with you machan?

No, was on my way back from the c******o car show. Speaking of which, will get those pics up soon :(

if you study that pics closely, specially the seats, you may get an idea of the owner etc.

Well, don't. Don't really want to start a fight, just highlight the rice.

The thought of yet another civic fight ... :(

i will say one thing about that del sol though, it has a very nicely done interior..

Honestly it looked like one of the lime/lemon desserts i had in some restaurant.. but ya the interior is somewhat neat..

Honestly it looked like one of the lime/lemon desserts i had in some restaurant.. but ya the interior is somewhat neat..

The interior was done neatly. saw this for the first time in the motor show & couldn't figure out what the car was untill going thru this thread.

The interior was done neatly. saw this for the first time in the motor show & couldn't figure out what the car was untill going thru this thread.

it's a Honda Del-Sol... with a wide Body-Kit... I saw this been done on few of my visits to A*****a's Garage... Honestly I dont much prefer that kit though

Edited by Pericles

Honestly I dont much prefer that kit though

The bodykit was not my style. I'm not a fan of wide body kits as such.

If someone hapen to notice that Yellow colored modified car inside BMICH (car show) - it was a lovley fiber glass creation.

Are you refering to the Hyundai?