• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Finally Got My Car Started After 7 Months !!!

Well, some of you wanted me to keep ya'll updated ...

The whole engine/divetrain swap has been completed and she's up and running!. Had a few hiccups here and there with the wiring and stuff but it's gonna be a beast now! At only part throttle, the tires just light up and have a real hard time keeping traction :action-smiley-060: ... Hoping for mid 10sec. 1/4mile times with this base when it's all broken-in and the new cam/rearend (I've got a small cam in there for the break-in process). *fingers crossed* ... more info, check out my page www.freewebs.com/meangreenz28

i must hand it to you to have patience for 7 months before you can get your car back..

It was HELL !!! But most of the waiting was because I just wanted to upgrade everything at once and do it the right way. It was a lot more money, hence the longer time to collect funds, but it's better than putting in a sub-par setup and then having to spend again to upgrade. I've still a bit short of the 'good stuff' but atleast the parts I have to replace in the future are parts I got for free.

Atleast I have the satisfaction of knwing that I did everything by myself :)

It was HELL !!! But most of the waiting was because I just wanted to upgrade everything at once and do it the right way. It was a lot more money, hence the longer time to collect funds, but it's better than putting in a sub-par setup and then having to spend again to upgrade.

I do completely agree with that sentiment.