• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sex Should Be ....

Pericles

Well, this isn't posted in a Honda Hating mood. I found it extremely funny. Someone sent me an IM with this

"Sex should be like a riced out civic: SLOW, OBSCENE, and LOUD enough for the neighbors to hear."

:violent-smiley-099:

how come you all of sudden became anti-honda ? :angry-smiley-048:

and if I may... if it was fast, decent and silent... you wouldnt enjoy it much now would you ? I hope you get a woman like that... ha ha... and I'll bet that you would remember this day.. that moua told you to get a Honda.... while you went and got your self a corolla or what ever... :lol::lol::lol:

how come you all of sudden became anti-honda ? :violent-smiley-099:

and if I may... if it was fast, decent and silent... you wouldnt enjoy it much now would you ? I hope you get a woman like that... ha ha... and I'll bet that you would remember this day.. that moua told you to get a Honda.... while you went and got your self a corolla or what ever... :angry-smiley-048::lol::lol:

I'm assuming that's sarcastic. Anyway, it's not Anti-Honda. It's Anti-Rice. U can put any car there. After all, u can rice any car. The only reason it mentions civic is its association with riced out rides.

Corollas are not fast. So a "fast, decent and silent" ride would be more like a Merc. I've driven a "fast, decent and silent" C200 kompressor once. And I would be picking that over any Honda anyday. :lol: (Even tho it was auto. Really the only negative thing to say about it)

I'm assuming that's sarcastic. Anyway, it's not Anti-Honda. It's Anti-Rice. U can put any car there. After all, u can rice any car. The only reason it mentions civic is its association with riced out rides.

Corollas arnt fast. So a "fast, decent and silent" ride would be more like a Merc. I've driven a "fast, decent and silent" C200 kompressor once. And I would be picking that over any Honda anyday. :lol: (Even tho it was auto. Really the only negative thing to say about it)

bro, you got it a bit tied up... up there.... I was reffering to fast, silent and decent as to women dude... no matter how decent she is.. if she's silent ( no fun ) and fast ( the fun blows off in a matter of sec's ):angry-smiley-048: ..... ha ha....

I'm telling you man... get a Honda... trust me .. you'll thank me on your wedding day......... remember to get my number so you could call me and thank me.......... ha ha :violent-smiley-099::lol:

I'm telling you man... get a Honda... trust me .. you'll thank me on your wedding day......... remember to get my number so you could call me and thank me.......... ha ha :violent-smiley-099::lol:

No I wont. We put madmax and his wife is a putu putu civic and sent him round the parking lot as part of his rag when he got married. I have the photos :lol: Then we let him get in his in-laws E Class and drive away :lol:

Although I am 100% sure that madmax would agree with u. I'm sure his neighbours will tell u that he lives by that code too :angry-smiley-048:

whoooo, I'm gonna be in trouble tomorrow when he see's this tomorrow B)

Shak y havent r frnd replied to this thread... neway havent c n him around dese days....good he better keep out of dis place :lol: ...I wish u could do this to him :blink:

Z this the male sparko or the female sparko, or infact the real gender confused one... :D

/sorry 4 hi-jacking the thread... but this was requested.