• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Acura Rl Vs. Lexus Ls

isurujosh

Two really good cars the Honda Legend with an amazing powertrain and the world's most refined ride Lexus LS are being compared head to head @Forbes, cast your vote(genuinely) and let your voice be heard too...

Click here to vote

Acura RL(57 %)

Lexus LS(43 %)

Total Votes: 737

Sorry dude, they both look hedeously ugly to me. I'll take an Audi A8 or a used S-Class for that money, ............until I can afford a Maserati Quattroporte!

the LS has never been 'up there' in the looks department IMO...the new GS is a whole different kettle of fish :lol:

Yea. I agree with that. Aura can't touch the new Lexus range. The IS and the GS are being compared to Mercs and Beamers.

The new 2007 Lexus LS 460. I guess it looks better than its predecessor. Its radar guidance system is supposed to be more advanced than the mercs too.

Another feature that elicited wows from the audience was a system that would allow the car to actually park itself. You simply pull up to a parking space and place the Intelligent Park Assist system into self-park mode. After that, all you have to do is keep your foot lightly on the brake pedal. The car will do the rest, automatically steering into the space for a perfect park each time.

lblexusls46095370iwr8.jpg

leftrearah2.jpg

rearseat3mdhv3.jpg

that car looks strikingly similar to the mark X in colombo. speaking of hte mark x, i saw the maroon one has been registered. so guess someone forked over 9 mil for that car...

I've seen a black mark X running around wella...

The new 2007 Lexus LS 460. I guess it looks better than its predecessor. Its radar guidance system is supposed to be more advanced than the mercs too.

beemers are also supposed to have that i guess (at least i saw a videio clip of such a beemer in a mail forward)