• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Skills At Night 2

Pericles

yeah i did hear about the ceratos performance. heard he had the best time for a while..

i also heard the vzr ran..how did you do this time?

I was a bit upset that i could not beat the Citroen Saxo. I know that its a fully spec race car, but i would have loved to tried at least near the record.

Citroen Saxo Did a 27.222 and the Kia Cerato did a 27.649.

I am SAD :lol:

I should say Nigels and Ashans Driving was Awesome with that Mini Moke Driver breaking couple of more records.

Edited by Velocity

Damn, missed out on a lot. Was suposed 2 come in and have a go with the march, but had an unfortunate accident, playing soccer in the rain, on marble aint a good idea, especially if ur also a large guy; meaning im now nursing a spinal ache thingy... lol...

Much spoken about Dimantha’s Cerato

ceratoex2.jpg

The Mini

miniwu2.jpg

My Favorite Integra

integraiy0.jpg

Winner Nigel

stibe6.jpg

@Dimantha: Sorry mate, I recognized you, but didn’t come and speak to you as you were busy all the time and I didn’t want to disturb you.

The event was simply ecstatic. To my knowledge and understanding I can come up with following comments.

Most aggressive driver: Ashan

Most notable vehicle: The single eyed land rover

Sweetest sounding vehicle: Preveens VZR

Coolest run: Subaru Sambar Mini lorry recording a good time, plus some wheel spins that brought a round of applause.

Man of the event: Dimantha, he really drove magnificently. The very last bend in the track was the trickiest and no other took that bend as good as Dimantha did. I heard even Nigel conceded that Dimantha did a better job in putting that 100 odd horses in the Cerato into best use.

I guess the fact that it was raining made it even better, the cars were all dirty and it looked really cool towards the end of the event. I heard Dimantha claiming that the track was better when it was wet. Besides, Nigel recorded his times when it was raining.

Wasn't me :D Speedholic was driving.

yeah I noticed that your vzr was there at the location b4 you were there, initially i had parked my car front of yours!

Sweetest sounding vehicle: Preveens VZR

:D uhh, not that I disagree, but I am shocked to hear that from u...

Man of the event: Dimantha, he really drove magnificently. The very last bend in the track was the trickiest and no other took that bend as good as Dimantha did. I heard even Nigel conceded that Dimantha did a better job in putting that 100 odd horses in the Cerato into best use.

Unquestionably Dimantha impressed the hell outta everyone, and Nigel might have said Dimantha did a great job over the whole track, but that last corner, Nigel's handbrake move had to be the best move of the day. That would have been a flawless run if he hadn't missed something in the middle, which bogged the car for a half second or so. But he recoverd from that to slide thru that last corner in style. Thru the last corner, if anyone went faster (while I was there) it would be that Moke. Otherwise, no one.

Edited by Pericles

:D uhh, not that I disagree, but I am shocked to hear that from u...

yah mate! how could i have praised non-Honda? :(

may be coz i too have had a pulsar albeit a normal one :P

...Nigel's handbrake move had to be the best move of the day. .

Yeah how could i have forgotten that move ;) it was very impressive indeed!

but u gotta appreciate wot our man Velocity did wit a normal street car (brand new one to be precise)... i suggest next time Dimz run his rex and see the true potential of his might!

Unquestionably Dimantha impressed the hell outta everyone, and Nigel might have said Dimantha did a great job over the whole track, but that last corner, Nigel's handbrake move had to be the best move of the day. That would have been a flawless run if he hadn't missed something in the middle, which bogged the car for a half second or so. But he recoverd from that to slide thru that last corner in style. Thru the last corner, if anyone went faster (while I was there) it would be that Moke. Otherwise, no one.

Yeah no question if you talk about the single best move that would be Nigels move... but when I said man of the event I meant running in the whole length... and mind you Dimz was very consistent... he was running all the time! lap after lap... some 20 odd laps in total I guess! the running was very consistent! But take none away from the Ultimate victor Nigel! who in his own right was more or less Perfect!

Congrats dims well done bro its time you come to the track and give all these drivers a run for there money

Nige ( Mr left foot perera) i m not surprised with your performance well done , i m sure everyone at bill gwynne will be proud including uncle phil

next time i m gonna make it as well !!!!!!!!1

praveen good show with the vzr i love that car

Congrats dims well done bro its time you come to the track and give all these drivers a run for there money

Nige ( Mr left foot perera) i m not surprised with your performance well done , i m sure everyone at bill gwynne will be proud including uncle phil

next time i m gonna make it as well !!!!!!!!1

praveen good show with the vzr i love that car

thankz bro, may be yes, but my parents do not like me racing a wee bit :P , or i would have.

may in the future.

Hey Dims didnt the Cerato had a kit done??? ;) it look's rather normal now..

OT: Hey Praveen some nice fireworks and lights @ MIT on Saturday night,, wonderful sight 2 see from my room.. :)

Hey dimantha it was a great run...i think ashan's run was also super :(

oh one of your wet dreams come true , seeing bhathiya and santhush LIVE

:D

No, that was seeming someone else in a different kinda performance ;)

Anyway, All of MIT below management level looked at BnS in pure disgust, thinking "Oh hell, there goes our bonus...."

I'm sure the management gets their bonus anyway, so no prob for them.

No, that was seeming someone else in a different kinda performance ;)

Anyway, All of MIT below management level looked at BnS in pure disgust, thinking "Oh hell, there goes our bonus...."

I'm sure the management gets their bonus anyway, so no prob for them.

Aiyyo had I known they were performing I would've sneeked in 4 sure.. :D