• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Skills At Night 2

Pericles

Interesting to note the article on the autolanka home page on the skills at night 2. Friday, tho :violent-smiley-030: just bad timing. I won't make it. Andrew, take the mini this time machang! Give it a whirl. It's pretty fun.

Edited by Pericles

Interesting to note the article on the autolanka home page on the skills at night 2. Friday, tho :P just bad timing. I won't make it. Andrew, take the mini this time machang! Give it a whirl. It's pretty fun.

Dang!! why do they have to throw this on at such short notice and on a weekday :(:( Was looking fw to coming for the 2nd one.. cant now with work and stuff- I thought this was ment for the 'non racing' public?

oh, realy...cool..where to? Lets meet! :(

OT but Shaks its impolite to turn down such an invitation! :D:lol:

So how did racing skills in the rain went? :lol:

It was real fun. Loads of crowds, never expected it to be so interesting. busted a couple bucks for the thrill, but i guess its really worth it,

Thanks to Richard / Zackie and Dinesh Jayawardena for organising this. Please do organise this every month,

Fastest Timing of the Day - Nigel Perera ( Bro that was real super run )

Turbo Cars Winner - Nigel Perera - Subaru Sti 7

Cars Above 1500cc - Sheran Citreon Saxo

Cars Upto 1500cc - Won By a Mini Moke- Dont know the chaps name, but drove really well.

Edited by Velocity

It was real fun. Loads of crowds, never expected it to be so interesting. busted a couple bucks for the thrill, but i guess its really worth it,

Thanks to Richard / Zackie and Dinesh Jayawardena for organising this. Please do organise this every month,

Fastest Timing of the Day - Nigel Perera ( Bro that was real super run )

Turbo Cars Winner - Nigel Perera - Subaru Sti 7

Cars Above 1500cc - Sheran Citreon Saxo

Cars Upto 1500cc - Won By a Mini Moke- Dont know the chaps name, but drove really well.

Because of the continuous rain, I thought might not attract a good crowd. Anyway good this event is going well. Got the timings & photos?

Did you run Velocity? :lol:

------------------------------------------

This is OT...

Do you have anything to do with Alloys? I got a connection of a person at the recent motor show, who brings down Alloys on orders (not Darwin R.). Somehow I lost the contact. If you know the guys please let me know.

Edited by ash

Lets not Forget a certain Cerato where the driver was impressing the hell outta everyone with his driving :lol:

Cool scene. Never expected it to go on for so long. It was pretty happening when I popped that way around 8:30. Kudos to the organisers, every thing was well done, including the food and drinks! Only minor hitch was the traffic tie ups coz the line to put the cars on the track was so long! :lol: but then, the main parking area was an absolute swamp..... guess these things will get sorted out as the facility developes.