• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Permission Issue![madz]

isurujosh

since of late(past week or so) i am unable to use certain forum features... viz. viewing profiles, checking overall top 10posters etc. i get an error indicating that i do not have permissions! how can that be when the same features were available for use just a couple of weeks ago? please help me out guys!

Me too... B)

I don't even have permission to view my own profile...lol...

Also "This post has been edited by Bharath: Today, 09:53 PM.." thing had been displayed only for the Mods before but now every one gets it. This is not a problem but still it was not there before.

Edited by Bharath

whoops...this is an admin matter...shall inform him...sorry for any inconvenience caused boys but you know who the top poster is anyways B) jk

yah but i wonder who da hell is "Spybot" who used to be in the top ten list wit some 780+ posts!

since of late(past week or so) i am unable to use certain forum features... viz. viewing profiles, checking overall top 10posters etc. i get an error indicating that i do not have permissions! how can that be when the same features were available for use just a couple of weeks ago? please help me out guys!

ok i'll do that isuru..

Me too... :(

I don't even have permission to view my own profile...lol...

Also "This post has been edited by Bharath: Today, 09:53 PM.." thing had been displayed only for the Mods before but now every one gets it. This is not a problem but still it was not there before.

;)

ok now u can see other member profiles...

• 2 months later...
hey admin and mods i cant view my own profile and overall top 10 posters so can u ppl do something abt this :lol:

Im having the same problem + can not see others profiles for a while now. Appreciate if you could fix it up for me as well

Yo Admin dudes,

I have been having this same problem for like ever, what up? I think only twice I have been able to check member profiles. It seems to be a major software glitch so why not roll up your sofware engineer sleeves and get it de bugged once and for all?

This is the error I keep getting:

The error returned was:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

Cheers, Porky

Edited by porkster

Yo Admin dudes,

I have been having this same problem for like ever, what up? I think only twice I have been able to check member profiles. It seems to be a major software glitch so why not roll up your sofware engineer sleeves and get it de bugged once and for all?

This is the error I keep getting:

The error returned was:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

Cheers, Porky

There's no prob in the software...I disabled it for some site maintenance work. Anyway now it should be ok.