• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

2007 Honda Cr-v

Hola

2007crveuroib5.jpg

2007crveuro2mp0.jpg

2007crveuro3qo1.jpg

2007crveuro5ug8.jpg

For 2007, Honda will be releasing the 3rd generation CR-V. This upcoming 2007 Honda CR-V is due for introduction world-wide on September 1, 2006, with sales beginning mid October 2006. Here are a few pictures of the 2007 CR-V EX-L as found in Europe. Notice the beautiful projection headlights and side indicators built into the side mirrors. Also, the leather seating surface looks real comfy while the elegant dash definitely enhances the upscale appearance of the interior. Looks like Honda has another winner here again!

Edited by Hola

staffor bring curret crv from india right? will india be given the go ahead to produce the new crv straight away?

If they can do the Accord, if they can do the 7 speed triptonic City..Why not a CR-V?

If they can do the Accord, if they can do the 7 speed triptonic City..Why not a CR-V?

they do produce the accord! but wit an inferior 2.4L engine right? i mean all the other one's i have seen are rated at 160hp but when i checked some indian site it said 147 for the 2.4L one :lol: