• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Newest Member In My Rx-7 Collection

dillongt

Hey thought ill show u the latest addition to my Skyline collection... unfortunately i dont have the pics of the Rc's from home but this is what i have over here... The one's at home are a Tamiya 2002 Calsonic R34 GT-R , Nikko 1999 Impul R34 GTR Vspec , Nikko 2002 Top Secret R34 GTR Vspec II , Nikko 2001 Nismo R34 GT-R Vspec II NuR and the one i bought recently is a Jada 2001 Nismo R34 GTR Vspec .... Enjoy! Oh and Preveen i also have 2 Nikko Calsonic and Top Secret 350Z's.... :blink:

p1010003hz1.th.jpg

p1010005rf5.th.jpg

p1010006rz9.th.jpg

p1010009un0.th.jpg

p1010011pl6.th.jpg

Edited by Andrew_GTR

excuse my ignorance, but whats the advantage of having a (-)ive camber? wouldnt it mean there;s be more tyre wear on the inside of the tyre?

plus wouldnt it mean less contact area with the surface...

good 4 drifting machan.... ;)

Hey thought ill show u the latest addition to my Skyline collection... unfortunately i dont have the pics of the Rc's from home but this is what i have over here... The one's at home are a Tamiya 2002 Calsonic R34 GT-R , Nikko 1999 Impul R34 GTR Vspec , Nikko 2002 Top Secret R34 GTR Vspec II , Nikko 2001 Nismo R34 GT-R Vspec II NuR and the one i bought recently is a Jada 2001 Nismo R34 GTR Vspec .... Enjoy! Oh and Preveen i also have 2 Nikko Calsonic and Top Secret 350Z's.... :o

p1010003hz1.th.jpg

p1010005rf5.th.jpg

p1010006rz9.th.jpg

p1010009un0.th.jpg

p1010011pl6.th.jpg

nice GTR

;) Dude, ANOTHER RX-7? :D Don't feel like getting anything else yet?

But nice car... Whats with the Camber? This a racing model? Nice Rims too.

till i die RX-7 :D

morons...!! you guys are tempting me.... :D

I thought both you guys will like to know this - Da*itha is swapping in a Sky motor to his RX7.. the damn engine is so big there's only two inches of space left ;)

Edited by dragster