• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

1.6l Newest 2006 Honda Civic

isurujosh

Wow! guys! the latest news in the town is the existence of a 1.6L (122hp) Honda Civic! this is particulary good news for the honda loving daily drivers. I think the tax is gonna be less for this 1.6L (122hp) car than the 1.8L(140hp) ... yet again the common man's civic is going to be affordable to the average man if these 1.6L versions do end up in SL as 2nd hand cars!

Check...

http://www.globalautoindex.com/model.plt?no=5226&ass=

p.s. This is thread is not for those who think that common man's civic is beneath them.

Wow! guys! the latest news in the town is the existence of a 1.6L (122hp) Honda Civic! this is particulary good news for the honda loving daily drivers. I think the tax is gonna be less for this 1.6L (122hp) car than the 1.8L(140hp) ... yet again the common man's civic is going to be affordable to the average man if these 1.6L versions do end up in SL as 2nd hand cars!

Check...

p.s. This is thread is not for those who think that common man's civic is beneath them.

Another thumbs up for the civic minded eh? :ninja: Yes I think more people will be able to afford the new 2006 shell if it comes in this variant........I would say that the common man OR average man (whichever way you call em) just got a boost for taste on the catwalk! This car definitely hands down looks way better than it's contemporaries especially the freaking Corolla :P

Another thumbs up for the civic minded eh? :ninja: Yes I think more people will be able to afford the new 2006 shell if it comes in this variant........I would say that the common man OR average man (whichever way you call em) just got a boost for taste on the catwalk! This car definitely hands down looks way better than it's contemporaries especially the freaking Corolla :P

new civic is one heavy metal piece! dunno whether power-to-weigth is enuf for our local boys to try and modify da 1.6L chaper variant? ;)

interesting to see whether staffor will decide to import this version? already the 5+mn. 1.8L one has sold 70+ units (if my inside informer is right) ... with such high profit margins on the 1.8L one, I wonder whether stafford would be interested in bring down a competitor to existing 1.8L within itz own Civic line-up?

new civic is one heavy metal piece! dunno whether power-to-weigth is enuf for our local boys to try and modify da 1.6L chaper variant? :P

interesting to see whether staffor will decide to import this version? already the 5+mn. 1.8L one has sold 70+ units (if my inside informer is right) ... with such high profit margins on the 1.8L one, I wonder whether stafford would be interested in bring down a competitor to existing 1.8L within itz own Civic line-up?

Good point machan........I guess if they think they could make more people buy the Civic they might go for it............this would mean that fewer 1.8s will be bought but what the heck they would sell more units which is good for everybody and at the end of the day maintenance of these cars could be a good source for cash flow for Stafford.

Stafford will never bring it down. Anyway dont expect a big saving since its 1.6

And also why does the main page say India as an assembly point. I thought the Sharuk Khans does only City,CRv and the Accord

guys, im not sure about this, just my openion. i checked the indian honda website. they also have the same civic we are using. im refering to the 2006 civic, does this mean that the civics we get are also from india?(assembled) like the honda accord which we r getting?

guys, im not sure about this, just my openion. i checked the indian honda website. they also have the same civic we are using. im refering to the 2006 civic, does this mean that the civics we get are also from india?(assembled) like the honda accord which we r getting?

Puke....i hope not, word is that what we got here is Thai

Puke....i hope not, word is that what we got here is Thai

this is how i differenciate the indian and the japanise swift, the indina swift uses JK tyre, and the japanies uses something like toyo or bridgstone. so i guess if the civic is also assembled i india, it would use an indian tyre make. must notice next time. but not sure whether this will apply for honda.

Check...

:P Whooopie! Has Stafford made an announcement that they are going to bring these down? Oh great Honda has decided to make special civic additions for the less developed world :ninja:

Hey guys i found this while surfin. interestin if they ever produce this ;)

typersedan2.jpg

typersedan3.jpg

typersedan1.jpg

The Honda Civic Type R will not be restricted to just the European market - we will be seeing a 4-door sedan version of the Type R this time! Honda has announced a prototype Honda Civic Type R based on the 4-door sedan model that will be used as the official car (red flag car) for the Japanese Formula 1 grand prix.

The prototype is expected to finish development and be released in Spring 2007, in the Japanese market. The Honda Civic Type R sedan will have a specially tuned sport suspension and will feature the legendary K20 i-VTEC high-revving engine, over 220PS.

Honda seems to have noticed a demand for cars that are somewhat practical (4 doors!) and can also go at a comfortable pace, this began with the introduction of the American market Honda Civic Si Sedan Concept at the Chicago Motor Show.

Edited by agitha