• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ferrari At Trans Asia

The 360 doesn't get the "F" prefix does it? F355 and F430, but just 360?

It's 360M for Modena

Does anybody know how much an F355 and an F360 cost when bringing down to SL?

The 355 and the 360 are no longer in production of course

My rough guesstimate for a brand new F430 would be close to Rs. 80,000,000/-

there was an email circulating around that time with pictures of this accident... the subject line was ferrari vs cbr and judging by the pics i thought the cbr had won :blink:

the bike was inside the car and i thought the car would've been condemned... but it's sri lanka after all... cars seldom die :alc:

there was an email circulating around that time with pictures of this accident... the subject line was ferrari vs cbr and judging by the pics i thought the cbr had won :violent-smiley-030:

the bike was inside the car and i thought the car would've been condemned... but it's sri lanka after all... cars seldom die :alc:

you wouldnt hapen to have that mail with you would you?

Yes indeed it was a CBR400. I was with him the night he smashed on the ferrari. The ferrari was in very bad shape and the battery was on the road when i went to see the accident, where else the bike frame were cracked and nothing remaining to be used.

The bike remained at the police shed and after shafi got, better me and him went to collect the bike at the cop shed, and that bike was put to rest. Sad sight though

Yes indeed it was a CBR400. I was with him the night he smashed on the ferrari. The ferrari was in very bad shape and the battery was on the road when i went to see the accident, where else the bike frame were cracked and nothing remaining to be used.

The bike remained at the police shed and after shafi got, better me and him went to collect the bike at the cop shed, and that bike was put to rest. Sad sight though

didn't you guys have a issue with the bike being a 400 and not a 250.. i mean didnt the cops realize the engine seemd a bit bigger than it should be :D?

Yeah I heard it was a 400 as well. Anyway what happened to the bike after that? by saying 'put to rest' you mean?