• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ferrari At Trans Asia

Thats a F355, right? Whose car is that?

The answer to question one is yes, it is a F355, you can see the badge in the enlarged pics <_<

Still, who owns it? Its only the second one I've seen in SL.

Yep. It is a F355. No idea who the owner is.

:D

Wonders of technology .....

Yep, Aravinda the first owner, then owned by Mr Arthur Senenayake and now owned by Diren :D

When did you take this? Seeing it after a long time. Trans Asia is his favourite hang out.

What a beauty but I wonder if he actually enjoys driving the thing other than pulling chicks <_<

When did you take this? Seeing it after a long time. Trans Asia is his favourite hang out.

What a beauty but I wonder if he actually enjoys driving the thing other than pulling chicks <_<

FYI: Was driven away by a chick, who apparently wasn't very familiar with the vehicle :D

Edited by Memphis

FYI: Was driven away by a chick, who apparently wasn't very familiar with the vehicle :D

If its the same chick i think it is (a close friend of his)(and its no spring chicken yeah) she has been driving this car for donkeys years. Its just the way she drives it. <_<

If its the same chick i think it is (a close friend of his)(and its no spring chicken yeah) she has been driving this car for donkeys years. Its just the way she drives it. :)

Yep, its a close friend of his and correct -been driving that for a long time and pretty fast at it too.Sharky- not sure of the name. But when this car was used by Mr Senenayake apprently it had met with a bad accident and was repaired. not much sure of this info but heard this quite some time back.

Ferrari at Trans Asia? Porkster? How did we miss this?

Er weeeelllll, I didn't miss it :)

Yep, its a close friend of his and correct -been driving that for a long time and pretty fast at it too.Sharky- not sure of the name. But when this car was used by Mr Senenayake apprently it had met with a bad accident and was repaired. not much sure of this info but heard this quite some time back.

Dudes,

Arthur slammed into Shafi (former guitarist for Wildfire) whilst hauling ass down Galle Rd. coming from the Blue. Thies was over three years ago, he almost killed the bugger and from what I know paid his hospital bills got the car fixed and sold it to Diren.

The car still has a twitch to it when floored, Diren says it is the wheel and tyre problem....I beg to differ.

Cheers, Porks

ur referring to an earlier incident. another story ive heard is much later on he was coming out of Oberoi, n turned right instead of left on galle road...u can guess the reasons why. nearly totalled the car after colliding with somethin near the railway bridge...am not sure the extent of the damages and other parties involved, but the car was shipped abroad repaired, brought back n sold...while the wildfire incident was more public, the car dint really suffer serious damage in that case, he took shafi to hospital in the car itself, whereas this accident nearly ruind the car. so im told neway, not 100% sure

Edited by Pandith

ur referring to an earlier incident. another story ive heard is much later on he was coming out of Oberoi, n turned right instead of left on galle road...u can guess the reasons why. nearly totalled the car after colliding with somethin near the railway bridge...am not sure the extent of the damages and other parties involved, but the car was shipped abroad repaired, brought back n sold...while the wildfire incident was more public, the car dint really suffer serious damage in that case, he took shafi to hospital in the car itself, whereas this accident nearly ruind the car. so im told neway, not 100% sure

Its the same accident, involving the wild fire guy. This Happend near the, bridge

From what I've heard Shafi rode a pretty decent bike to the accident which was condemed. can some one confirm? the model?

Hey Pila,

Yes he had a Honda CBR250RR Fireblade or something like that I rode with him a few times when he had just got it it was his pride and joy and made me shit myself at how fast it was, poor bugger.

Cheers, Porky

From what I've heard Shafi rode a pretty decent bike to the accident which was condemed. can some one confirm? the model?

Hey Pila,

Yes he had a Honda CBR250RR Fireblade or something like that I rode with him a few times when he had just got it it was his pride and joy and made me shit myself at how fast it was, poor bugger.

Cheers, Porky

i have pictures.... :blink:

Hey bro,

Post post pls? Or hit me up with em on [email protected]

Cheers, Porky