• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

The Crown Has Officially Been Passed On

fuzzo

Interesting. I think these stats that come out for "todays top 10 posters" actually counts posts for a 24 hour period from the time of the query, which is why ppls number of posts keep going up and down. Shak is down to 32 from 34 and I am down to 19 from 21..... hmmmm, odd sorta system.

wanker

And them one word posts are the reason u have soo many posts.

Y nt Fuzzo n Shak poll in money n get da food for autolanka g2g....

can;t afford it machan.. at this rate of posting, we should be unemployed by about next week :D

Interesting. I think these stats that come out for "todays top 10 posters" actually counts posts for a 24 hour period from the time of the query, which is why ppls number of posts keep going up and down. Shak is down to 32 from 34 and I am down to 19 from 21..... hmmmm, odd sorta system.

i don't know what's worse.. that shak and i are jobless enough to have 500 posts each or you being jobless enough to analyse how the post count works :violent-smiley-099::violent-smiley-099:

i don't know what's worse.. that shak and i are jobless enough to have 500 posts each or you being jobless enough to analyse how the post count works :violent-smiley-099::violent-smiley-099:

the latter...thinkin takes longer dan mindless posts

My analytical post was at 7:30 pm. That's after work.