• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

The Crown Has Officially Been Passed On

fuzzo

dammit...my diabolical plan failed!

i've been waiting to do dis...

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH

wooooosaaaaaaaa u crafty shit

i've been waiting to do dis...

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH

wooooosaaaaaaaa u crafty shit

he he he too bad farzo :action-smiley-060:

The intepretation of "jobless" cam be found right here in the forum :jumping-smiley-013: And Pericles ole boy acts so busy the whole day in office... to see the only thing he's doing is posting here... wait till the bossa finds out about this..

The intepretation of "jobless" cam be found right here in the forum :jumping-smiley-013: And Pericles ole boy acts so busy the whole day in office... to see the only thing he's doing is posting here... wait till the bossa finds out about this..

hah, look whos talking. Doesn't answer "prashna malli's" calls to get out of doing some work, keeps whining about slow internet connection, and calls me jobless. :angry-smiley-048: I'm in the middle of mangaing a release in the middle of all my posting :D

• 2 weeks later...

This is kinda disappointing. Both Shak and Fuzz are past 500 and still "members" Hey madz, whats the next level? And how many posts do u have to hit ? :):D

and does a person get more than 2 notches with the incease of posts... a person with 50 posts and 500 posts both have 2 notches.. is there a next level, 3rd notch?