• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Singapore Motorshow 2006 [Pics updated]

Watchman

hey,

Well, the S'pore Motorshow 2006 is ow going on, and i went there on saturday. Man was that a motorshow or what!

Thought of sharing some with you guys:

1001114eo2.th.jpg 1001121fu4.th.jpg 1001129tp0.th.jpg

1001124eo3.th.jpg 1001130pz1.th.jpg 1001145kh6.th.jpg

1001146rw6.th.jpg 1001201yg2.th.jpg 1001218or6.th.jpg

and a few more

1001229pk0.th.jpg 1001510iz7.th.jpg 1001484bc5.th.jpg

i dont think i can put up all the pics i took on the forum.. had talen little over 700 pics within those 5 hours :D

plus there wa an amazing precision driving show by russ swift... Never had more admiration fo Subaru as that day :wacko:

i didnt record this but found this on youtube. there's tons more of the motorshow stunts there...

just do a search on "Singapore Motor Show 2006"

hey bro ... lovely pictures... lombo looks hot .... thanx a lot & still i didn't get any mails from you.....

Edited by dillongt

Hey Dilesh,

Can give u an option. Either mail the pics to gmail, or I'll give u access to some disk space on the web, put it there and all interested parties can get it from there. Whaddya say?

I'll be there on Sunday. Hope time will be on my side.... :(

Hey Dilesh,

Can give u an option. Either mail the pics to gmail, or I'll give u access to some disk space on the web, put it there and all interested parties can get it from there. Whaddya say?

He uploaded the pics to Autolanka FTP server...I'll publish them in AL gallery soon. Once again thanks Dilesh for the contribution... much appreciated!

Hey,

You're all welcome! Glad to share the pictures with you guys!!!

I think i might go there again next saturday with some more friends.

Hope you enjoy the pics when they are in the gallery. Sure is one heck of an enjoyable show!! Not to mention the models ;).. Didnt upload those pics though cos they weren't a 100% car related :(...Those pics are for my personal collection, but glad to share if anyone's interested. ;)

one disapointment though. No mitsubishi stall. ohh well....

Ash-- hey, seriously try to go see the motorshow. it'll be the best $10 you spend in S'pore. hehehehee! try to make it for the russ swift performance. thats dam worth it. you can even bid for a slot to ride with russ when he does 2 wheelers and doughnuts.. when i went the 3 slots sold for $90, $90 and $170.

Dillon-- Sorry if the mail didnt reach you. Madz n Peri got in touch with me about it though. :)

and a little advance tease for peri..

1001486mi6.th.jpg

Edited by Dilesh

Ash-- hey, seriously try to go see the motorshow. it'll be the best $10 you spend in S'pore. hehehehee! try to make it for the russ swift performance. thats dam worth it. you can even bid for a slot to ride with russ when he does 2 wheelers and doughnuts.. when i went the 3 slots sold for $90, $90 and $170.

I'm coming there on Saturday early morning, returning on Sunday night flight. Definitely trying to squeeze some time to watch the show on Sunday, What time is the show ends machan? Not sure abt Russ show the last Russ show is at 18.00hrs... right?

and a little advance tease for peri..

1001486mi6.th.jpg

Which 1 you mean... the car or the sing girl??? lol

Ash,

you can see the stunt-show times here...

http://www.motorshow.com.sg/03_highlights/...lights.htm#russ

the stunt show is abot 30-45 mins long.. the Motorhsow closes at 10.00 on sturday and 9.00 on sunday. and another thing is you have to show your motorshow ticket and ge a stuntshow ticket (free), cos they sort of limit people form seeing the stunts over and over again. the tickets for the stuntshow are issued 2 hours before the stuntshow start time. and turst me that line fills up fast! and bring a proof of age (above 21), for a pleasent suprise!

Peri- sorry. I dont hav your gmail address..

Ash,

you can see the stunt-show times here...

http://www.motorshow.com.sg/03_highlights/...lights.htm#russ

the stunt show is abot 30-45 mins long.. the Motorhsow closes at 10.00 on sturday and 9.00 on sunday. and another thing is you have to show your motorshow ticket and ge a stuntshow ticket (free), cos they sort of limit people form seeing the stunts over and over again. the tickets for the stuntshow are issued 2 hours before the stuntshow start time. and turst me that line fills up fast! and bring a proof of age (above 21), for a pleasent suprise!

Thanks machan... don't forget the collection

Didn't wanna add another thread. Couldn't attend the S'pore motor show. But still had a cracking week end... :D

Drove both BM 6&7 and topped 200kmph... man what a feeling....

Ferrari.... Just outta pack. Couldn’t drive it. :D but front seat passenger. Man... He did 300+. I almost wet my self. ;)

dsc00065vc6.jpg

dsc00066nv6.jpg

dsc00067jx1.jpg

dsc00069rq7.jpg

dsc00070pj2.jpg

Edited by ash

Didn't wanna add another thread. Couldn't attend the S'pore motor show. But still had a cracking week end... :D

Drove both BM 6&7 and topped 200kmph... man what a feeling....

Ferrari.... Just outta pack. Couldn’t drive it. ;) but front seat passenger. Man... He did 300+. I almost wet my self. :alc:

Ash seems to be having some nice friends.. heheee!!!!!

Edited by Dilesh