• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Cpu, Mobo, Ram And 7800gtx

dunno whether this is the place to post this but here goes.

I recently upgraded to a Core 2 Duo system which left me with the following hardware lying around

1) AMD 64 3500+

2) 2GB DDR Corsair Ram

3) MSI Neo 4 Platinum SLI Mobo

If anybody is interested in these parts pls reply. If nobody is interested, i'm just gonna use it as a server or something.

BTW: The new Core 2 Duo systems ROCK! Just managed to send my 2.13 Ghz E6400 to 3.2 Ghz on Air Cooling! Going to see what can be achieved with some more ellaborate cooling :(

dunno whether this is the place to post this but here goes.

I recently upgraded to a Core 2 Duo system which left me with the following hardware lying around

1) AMD 64 3500+

2) 2GB DDR Corsair Ram

3) MSI Neo 4 Platinum SLI Mobo

If anybody is interested in these parts pls reply. If nobody is interested, i'm just gonna use it as a server or something.

BTW: The new Core 2 Duo systems ROCK! Just managed to send my 2.13 Ghz E6400 to 3.2 Ghz on Air Cooling! Going to see what can be achieved with some more ellaborate cooling :(

dude.. could ya confirm as to whether the RAMs DDR or DDR2?

btw.. congratz on ya new system! ;) if ya d wait a bit for a nVidia 590 chipset wit Intel support.. ya could tweak the last bit of performance quite easily..

Zz