• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Theres A New Aston-martin Db9 In Sl!!! Its In The Colombo Port

sanjeev

Shit i didnt believe it at first. Damn that would cost a fortune to bring it down here. The cars gonna be hacked though if they drive it on our lovely sri lankan roads. To import an aston i guess they would have money for petrol and spares.this can be classified as the newest and best exotic in sl, with aravindas ferrari coming at 2nd place.

Edited by streetKIA

heard that soon there will be Lambo Gallardo in Sri Lanka Ports

One Young Lucky chap has brought one.

hmmm.... there have been rumours flying for close to a year about a Lambo being brought down...initial speculation was that the importer was é Belucci owner

but i was told first hand by a service manager of a leading Japanese car company agent based on baseline rd that there was already a Lambo in town - seeing is believing but according to this bloke its a Gray/Silver/Gun metal colour Diablo!

:D

...hmmm until someone posts a pic up on AL...this can be discounted as pure speculation

Edited by Devinda_Z

heard that soon there will be Lambo Gallardo in Sri Lanka Ports

One Young Lucky chap has brought one.

Since this is pending for more than a year, I'll say now what I said then, I'll believe it when I see it.

but i was told first hand by a service manager of a leading Japanese car company agent based on baseline rd that there was already a Lambo in town - seeing is believing but according to this bloke its a Gray/Silver/Gun metal colour Diablo!

<_<

...hmmm until someone posts a pic up on AL...this can be discounted as pure speculation

This aint speculation, its just wrong. Mis-ID on the Lotus Esprit. Very common, happens all the time. Yes its grey. And I didn't have my cam the two times I saw it. V8 too. Very nice.