• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

First Subaru Wrx Sti 9 In Sl!!

Andrew_GTR

Hehehe...although im waaaaaaaaaay across the world..i heard a little rumour that a STi 9 has reached the shores of our little island...apparently its been brought down and is at ######....hope someone can confirm this and get some pics if possible...

Hehehe...although im waaaaaaaaaay across the world..i heard a little rumour that a STi 9 has reached the shores of our little island...apparently its been brought down and is at Sunil Motor traders on Havelock Road...the same people who have the fully stickered up STi 8....hope someone can confirm this and get some pics if possible...

Hey man !! guess what.. there IS in fact an STi 9 in sri lanka !!... saw it today parked outside S.I.S.. apparently its owned by a person called Chamila who was the previous owner of the Evo 7 RS which aravinda is racing at the moment... the car looks a bitch!!... couldnt have a closer look at it but it had BBS golden alloys... will post pics if i do get a proper look at it...

Hehehe...although im waaaaaaaaaay across the world..i heard a little rumour that a STi 9 has reached the shores of our little island...apparently its been brought down and is at Sunil Motor traders on Havelock Road...the same people who have the fully stickered up STi 8....hope someone can confirm this and get some pics if possible...

jus spotted the STi 9 at pila. Chamila and Aravinda were celebrating the arrival of the 1st STi 9 in colombo with a couple of chicken kothus! :blink:

i mus say tho, the STi 9 is a bit of a dissappointment when it comes to the exterior. very awkward styling, in my eyes at least. In my opinion, the best looking subaru was the STi 8, now thats a mean looking car!

jus spotted the STi 9 at pila. Chamila and Aravinda were celebrating the arrival of the 1st STi 9 in colombo with a couple of chicken kothus! :rolleyes:

i mus say tho, the STi 9 is a bit of a dissappointment when it comes to the exterior. very awkward styling, in my eyes at least. In my opinion, the best looking subaru was the STi 8, now thats a mean looking car!

TRUE MAN I HATE THE NEW STI 9. #### Removed #####

STI 8 WAS THE BEST FOR ME ESPECIALLY THE LITCHFIELD VERSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by MADZ

Hehehe...although im waaaaaaaaaay across the world..i heard a little rumour that a STi 9 has reached the shores of our little island...apparently its been brought down and is at ######....hope someone can confirm this and get some pics if possible...

yea i actually saw it fly by nugegoda, andrew you are my idol with your mspec i wish i could be you

i saw this car near liberty plaza today.. it's a normal imprezza not an sti..there is a big difference from the lights to the fenders to the spoiler and the scoop :)

your right dude... even i have seen this car around colombo a lot.. suprisingly each time i saw it, it was in duplication road... :action-smiley-060:

and its parks outside senok quite often as well...

your right dude... even i have seen this car around colombo a lot.. suprisingly each time i saw it, it was in duplication road... :)

and its parks outside senok quite often as well...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Dilesh,

You got the wrong car buddy...

....the STI9 in question infact "IS" e real deal...the car your reffering to is a standard Impreza that belongs to Senok.

The STi9 however, whatever said and done looks a beast.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Dilesh,

You got the wrong car buddy...

....the STI9 in question infact "IS" e real deal...the car your reffering to is a standard Impreza that belongs to Senok.

The STi9 however, whatever said and done looks a beast.

no man.. i AM talking of the standard imprezza at senok.. thats the car i was talking about when i replied to slt200005. not the STi... the STi which was the subject of this thread (and pics were later posted) is the real thing.. i dont disagree

:)

no man.. i AM talking of the standard imprezza at senok.. thats the car i was talking about when i replied to slt200005. not the STi... the STi which was the subject of this thread (and pics were later posted) is the real thing.. i dont disagree

:)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Dilesh...

Sorry Buddy ma bad...I'm working for Senok, the thread caught me off-guard wondering how i missed a STi parked out here....Once again sincere apologies. Cheers

-A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Dilesh...

Sorry Buddy ma bad...I'm working for Senok, the thread caught me off-guard wondering how i missed a STi parked out here....Once again sincere apologies. Cheers

-A

hehehe! shape shape!! hapens to all of at some point of time... hapened to me with the skyline station wagon poston wednesday :) :)

so, we now have a person working at Senok in the forum! good to know :hah:

hehehe! shape shape!! hapens to all of at some point of time... hapened to me with the skyline station wagon poston wednesday :D:violent-smiley-030:

so, we now have a person working at Senok in the forum! good to know :violent-smiley-030:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanx Dilesh....

Catch ya on the forum dude.......abt the STi9...............man it's a pure beast....looks aside, its a mean machine! Good on Chamila and congrats on the investment to him!