• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Top Gear In America (nearly Get Beaten Up By Rednecks)

Saturn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajWS8gCJOac&NR

Funny stuff from TG in usa..

OH GAWWWD!!@#!@# Only in the SOUTH... what I found the funniest was the comment that went: "I heard that in some parts of America people have started to mate with Vegetables..." lol... And we sri lankans complain about how unruly our village buggers can get in case of a slight altercation - at least they only try to kill u if u actually Physically knock someone down where apparently in the South, you can get killed for something as stupid as this... again - those Stupid Southerners......

BTW, the joke goes as follows, NASCAR came to be coz a bunch of hicks got together around a barn and watched a coupla old beat up trucks go round and round and shouted "Naaaiiiicccceeee Caaaarrr Maaaann" :blink: .. ok so that wasn't that funny, but i just thought it'll be appropriate for this thread :lol: